Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM pulled out of the Amir Khan fight to fight Juan Diaz again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM pulled out of the Amir Khan fight to fight Juan Diaz again?

That doesn't make any sense . HBO was willing to pay alot of money for the May 15th Khan-JMM fight. Remember when JMM pulled out and had been replaced with Malignaggi, HBO was now only willing to pay 1.5 million for the May 15th main card instead of the previous amount of money. To make the Malignaggi fight happen Khan gave up a part his purse.

I'm not saying that JMM ducked Amir Khan. He just has an awful management team. Remember, he also declined an immediate rematch with Manny Pacquiao.

What does the Juan Diaz fight do for JMM legacy and money wise?
    • JMM just recently beat Juan Diaz. What is the point in beating him again?
    • Juan Diaz just recently lost against Malignaggi. What is the point in beating someone who just got beat by someone else?
    • JMM will get less money for the Diaz fight than he would have gotten for the Khan fight

What would the Amir Khan fight do for JMM legacy and money wise?
    • JMM could have been the first Mexcian boxer to win 4 world titles in different weight classes.
    • By beating Khan, JMM would become more interesting for the British public what could have set up a fight against Hatton.
    • JMM would get more money for the Khan fight than he gets for the Diaz fight

If JMM decided to fight Hatton or Valero instead of Khan I would have understood. But a Juan Diaz rematch? Cmon man !!
    Amir Khan
    50.00%
    Edwin Valero
    50.00%
    Juan Diaz
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

You got to be ****ing kidding me, Good thing you're a troll and no one pays attention to you.

Comment

You can't really blame JMM for ducking Khan. Khan is a very dangerous opponent and maybe JMM wants a tuneup to regain his confidence back. I still hope they would fight each other thou.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
        You can't really blame JMM for ducking Khan. Khan is a very dangerous opponent and maybe JMM wants a tuneup to regain his confidence back. I still hope they would fight each other thou.
        this is true.

hopefully he can get a hatton fight or if he's lucky a pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
        X