No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    That's a 7'4 Korean professional K1 Kick boxer, the largest professional combative sport competitor in the world. He was due to fight Lesnar, but was replaced with a Sub-Par competitor, luckily for Brock. His name is Choi Hong Man and he is the former Ssireum wrestling champion.

That man would **** Brock Lesnar. He is bigger, stronger and faster. More importantly, with Brock's non-existent submission skills, it would be impossible for him to beat Choi.
    Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
    0-1

Bobby Ologun didn't do **** in his match with Choi. Other then scream and tap.

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Choi Hong Man would make Brock Lesnar his lawful wedded wife. Plain and simple. Brock does not possess the punching power needed to knock him out and will not be able to submit such a big man.
    i laughed for 5 mins after reading these posts, now i'd like to see Choi Hong Man tear the white gorilla a new hole

Comment

I see it going much like the first Coleman fight - Lesnar getting him to the ground with beast power then Fedor on his back spinning into the armbar.

Comment

I cant stop watchin that dam armbar

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
          i laughed for 5 mins after reading these posts, now i'd like to see Choi Hong Man tear the white gorilla a new hole
          It is funny, and it's also 100% true. Anyone with basic knowledge of the sport can understand.

Brock would never TKO Choi in a million years, and that's the only way for him to win.

Comment

This is what happens when fighters duck each other for 3 years.

Pacquiao/Floyd take note!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              This is what happens when fighters duck each other for 3 years.

Pacquiao/Floyd take note!
              Speaking of ducking people whats Joe up to nowadays !

Comment

Working...
              X