Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. This Is Harsh!

Comment

• Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
      a lil sensitive? when KING made that thread about the Coalition you were the SAME guy posting in it and laughing..now it comes BACK to him and you are done with it??? lol...these guys are funny
      i notice that also. these boards have always been this way, this is nothing new at all, so when i see "OMG THIS PLACE IS FALLING APART" from people have only been here a couple of years or less, i find it kind of funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by live Dog View Post
        king's Dream Car And Girl...

King's Actual Car And Girl....

owned Like Never Before!!

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          What the **** is wrong with y'all, man. Seriously.. This **** is pathetic.
          word.
          _________

Comment

• you're so cool .... this is thunderdome material

I believe he's saying mexican daughter, because it's a chihuahua, which is typically associated with mexico...

I find it really gay when people say they've owned people, just cause you say it doesn't mean it's so. I mean if tons of people say "dude you owned him" then yea you probably did, unless those people are your alts or best friends. It's just gay to say it yourself ...imo

Comment

• I'd say the "Little people in trees" thread was the greatest. Especially considering the fact that it was giving the kid a taste of his own medicine to the point where he actually shaped up/disappeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Nah.. She dumped me too.

But for real.. You cats are taking this **** waaaaaaay to serious. Like if you stepped away from this site for a week and think about it, I think you'd all be embarassed at how lame this **** is.
                How can this fool talk???? You got 13k post

Comment

• Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                  owned Like Never Before!!
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

People around uni were looking at me, I couldn’t stop laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    The lounge will never be the same as it used to be thanks to fools like this.. the least they could have done is post it in the thunderdome.
                    This fool is hard on KING Dick, this faggot. When KING made his thread he couldn’t stop laughing and praising KING, but now his tone has changed. What a midget hypocrite.
                    Last edited by Flawless.; 08-04-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
                      King's girl is so fat, when she goes to a resturant,she looks at the menu and says "okay!"
                      Best joke of the thread

Comment

Working...
                      X