No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Easily Blows Out Jan Zaveck in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Yet he slurps up GGG and loves all of his crappy mismatches.
    Rafael hates Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and anyone associated with those two people. He loves GGG, Bob Arum and Oscar de la Hoya and anyone associated with those guys. Therefore, GGG vs Willie Nelson was a great display of GGG's talent while this was a mismatch, according to Fat Dan.

Comment

PBC needs to step their life game up.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Rafael hates Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and anyone associated with those two people. He loves GGG, Bob Arum and Oscar de la Hoya and anyone associated with those guys. Therefore, GGG vs Willie Nelson was a great display of GGG's talent while this was a mismatch, according to Fat Dan.
        Lol Willie nelson

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          well yea..not really impressed
          No one cares if you are not impressed, the fact of the matter is Little G scared to fight him.

Comment

Did Lara ever call out GGG after a fight cause I'm starting to think that that's not really Lara posting on his Twitter

Comment

Why are people complaining? Packed crowd, great atmosphere, great card - this is what boxing has been crying out for. This is what is going to grow boxing & make the masses take note & fall in love with the sport again.

Al Haymon saving boxing, y'all!

#FreeBoxing4All
              #PBCStyle

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                Did Lara ever call out GGG after a fight cause I'm starting to think that that's not really Lara posting on his Twitter
                Yes, from the horses mouth, post fight interview. Very last minute of the video.

Comment

Just about to watch the fight now.

Laras the man at 154 until proven otherwise. One of the best personal stories in boxing and earned His spot unlike most.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yes, from the horses mouth, post fight interview. Very last minute of the video.

Oh ok thanks I was starting to think all this Cuban fighters had someone else post for them

Comment

It's ridiculous and pathetic how some so called fans act, seriously.
                      Lara has been put in a easy fight and some so called boxing fans act like Lara performed great vs a great fighter, WTF c'mon.
                      Zaveck was a tough welterweight many years ago but now in superwelterweight division with his turtle defense, no power and no footwork was a walk in the park since the fight has been signed.
                      I said that Lara had to impress to continue to ask for some good /big fight and he had to jump to Zaveck and stop him in four, i made 100 too bad i didn't bet money on my prediction, whatever.
                      These fights are ridiculous but today the level of some boxing fans is so low that some fighters can get a easy fight on the card and be considered great after the clear /expected victory, absurd.
                      What a st**id fan can believe Lara has chances with GGG because he has zero chances.
                      Lara can't jump on GGG without risk to be killed so he will start to boxe in his natural /instinct way backwards and trying to counter with straight left hand, that doesn't work with GGG that knows how to cut off the ring, has head movements and fast combination putting a claustrophobic pressure.
                      Angulo that has no head movements, no footwork and absolutely no fast hands put Lara on his ass twice and was winning rounds, pfs be serious casual fans... Lara will get stopped in later rounds or will lose a one-sided fight only because he will fight backwards trying to survive.
                      Lara had no answers neither with Carlos Molina when they were fighting inside, damn Zaveck was tailor made for him.
                      Whatever don't get me wrong he is a good boxer that can win the title from Canelo in the new 155 division but middleweights like GGG aren't another thing, period !!!
                      Last edited by lutenco; 11-26-2015, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X