No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Sparring With Jermain Taylor For Eubank Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sullivan Sparring With Jermain Taylor For Eubank Bout

Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan has branded Chris Eubank Jr 'arrogant' ahead of their clash at The O2 on December 12.

WBA interim world middleweight champion Eubank Jr, who makes his Sky Sports debut on Saturday when he takes on American Tony Jeter, has caused a stir recently by claiming he has the beating of divisional kingpin Gennady Golovkin.

Like Eubank Jr, O'Sullivan (22-1-KO15) suffered his only career defeat at the hands of Billy Joe Saunders but the Irishman is keen to shatter what he feels is Eubank Jr's hype when the pair meet on the undercard of Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Jermain doesnt get mad and shoot the guy

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      wrestling alligators and sparring jermaine taylor? dangerous living right there.

Comment

There's something about Jermain Taylor that makes him appear so goddamn scary - scarier than Kovalev or other such feared punchers. It's not quite a Mike Tyson kinda crazy, but rather the way he'd probably just snap on a dude and empty out his piece on them for saying something wrong. I mean just look at the guy...

I'd rather take a flush punch to the face from Golovkin than go anywhere near that dude.

Comment

Sparring the ghetto trash thug huh, oh well everyone gots the right to earn a living.

Comment

O'Sullivan's training routine is appropriate to his getting chewed up and spat out by Junior.

Comment

Just what Taylor needs, more blows to the head.

Comment

Spike getting tougher as time goes by it seems. Questionable if he goes all the way, but sure makes for fun fights these days. With Jermain sparring him, it will be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  I hope there's enough candy if they spar on Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by londoner View Post
                    O'Sullivan's training routine is appropriate to his getting chewed up and spat out by Junior.
                    Yeah and he's beat ggg too right?....facts are simple...he's not a puncher, he's wide open, poor footwork...has fought really soft opposition (another bum on Saturday)....he got schooled by a jab for 6 rounds, and only won a couple after in the Saunders fight who's fringe world class....but for some reason he's a killer....I'm not easily brainwashed by his lisp ******ed old man

Comment

Working...
                    X