Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Freddie Roach the most overrated trainer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's overrated and a bum just like Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
      lol.

He a quality trainer but just like over hype boxers that forces people to hate on him.

Is he a quality trainer? yes, did he deserve a trainer of the year award? yes but every damn year? No

Trainers who are under rated are like

Robert Garcia, Ronnie Shields, Jon Jackson, joel diaz,

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I can't recall ever seeing a very good defensive fighter who was trained by Roach.
        You obviously missed the fight on May 2. For all of Floyd's superior accuracy, timing and skills, Pacquiao's defense was excellent. He made Floyd miss enough times and blocked enough of Floyd's punches to the point that Mayweather produced his lowest punch percentage stats in possibly his entire career.

Anybody who knows anything about fighting could clearly see Pacquiao demonstrated a highly underrated defensive ability in the Mayweather fight.

Not saying Roach is some kind of defensive mastermind or Manny is Pernell, but it was clear as day that Pacquiao is also a very good defensive fighter when necessary.

Comment

overrated bum ass traner,,no doubt in my mind...he get awards yera after year cauz hes disabled,,,i mean com on we feel for the guy but seriously hes a bum ass traner

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
            And yet Roach is in your sig like Cotto is in your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
            X