Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev chin exposed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His legs locked once or twice... But I don't think his chin was exposed so much as it's hard to defend looping awkward punches.

Comment

Wha...? Kovalev got hit with bombs and never wobbled. What fight were you watching?

Comment

you created an account for this?

Comment

This always gets me.

Aggressive punchers get hit sometimes; the key is can they take it? He did

I guess Floyd's chin got exposed against Maidana and Mosley....

it's boxing. You get hit. And you get hit often. He's fine. And if he gets KO'd, well, he's probably fine too. KO's happen you know?

Comment

I'll answer your question with a question. What are you talking about?

Comment

Nope. His chin has always been slightly fragile. Nothing to really worry about though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Neither Kovalev or Stevenson have a great chin, could well be who lands first. I don't think either can take the other ones power that is what makes it so intriguing.
                Reminds me of the donaire rigo fight. The first few rounds had so much tension

And didn't Kov get ko in the ams with headgear on lol. Think it's already been exposed

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Nope. His chin has always been slightly fragile. Nothing to really worry about though.
                  It gives me the Thurman feeling to be honest. Looks good but wouldn't surprise me to see it go.

The truth is rare is the iron chin legend who can afford to take bombs (Margarito, Chavez etc.).

As long as it's functional (and it is, unlike Khan's) he's good to go

Comment

Why is it that when two top fighters in the division fight each other, its almost like a classic fight, and one gets "exposed"? When did ya start watching boxing?

Comment

caparaello has more power than pascal

Comment

Working...
                      X