No announcement yet.

sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    and yet floyd is considered a b!tch. Well never know thanks to your butt pirate floyd.
    You can't even write, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      Still cant believe that people call floyd a coward but a man who put bricks in his gloves to fight a grandpa is seen as a warrior...

Floyd calls himself a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Look, I've been wrong a million times picking fights lol. Don't make me special lol.

I was wrong about Rigo and Donaire, yet I didn't catch heat for that fight.

For some reason when Matthysse beat Peterson, I got called on my pick by not Matthysse's fans, but Margarito's fans.

Why? We all know why. That doesn't bother me. Homers will be Homers.

You were wrong when you picked Margarito to ko Shane. I never singled you or any Margarito fan out.

I've been picking winners and losers before you were born. This is a little kids argument what you posted above. You can't be a Pac fan all of your life and then become a Margarito fan because you think Floyd ducked him. I know you're still hurt that PAc was ko'd. But back to the subject at hand.

Do you think that Margarito could beat Floyd. Yes or no.

I think McCallum beats Hearns, but we will never know...but that didn't stop me from giving my opinion. Do YOU think Margarito could've beat Floyd?
        You must have me confused with someone else because I was rooting for Mosley NOT Margarito! I was rooting for Lucas over Peterson.

You have been picking before I was born? I'm not a young kid ... I have kids and have seen Ali vs Spinks live not on Youtube. So I may be older than you.

Floyd vs Margarito: Floyd would be favored BUT like I said, they need to fight! Floyd is not a risk taker .... Margarito was too risky for Floyd's health!

Comment

• Is it Margarito's birthday today, lmao! Who dug up this thread? The man is retired. He never became great. He just didn't have the style to become great so either he or his trainer resorted to using a plaster like substance until he was caught. Those same punches he landed on Cotto in fight 1 didn't do the same damage in the rematch. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            You must have me confused with someone else because I was rooting for Mosley NOT Margarito! I was rooting for Lucas over Peterson.

You have been picking before I was born? I'm not a young kid ... I have kids and have seen Ali vs Spinks live not on Youtube. So I may be older than you.

Floyd vs Margarito: Floyd would be favored BUT like I said, they need to fight! Floyd is not a risk taker .... Margarito was too risky for Floyd's health!
            Do you believe that Margarito could've beaten Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
              sick of hearing the truth

Fix'd the title

Comment

Do you believe that Margarito could've beaten Floyd?
                YES, it was possible .... it's boxing. Saw what he did to Cotto and others? Again, the odds are in Floyd's favor for several reasons BUT the topic is that Margarito back then was too risky for Floyd so Floyd fought Baldomir. Floyd even admitted when asked why he ducked him years before and Floyd responded that he knew that there was something fishy about Margarito.

I repeat, Floyd's team said "We can't fight Margarito because he got a hand bruise against Judah." They even clarified that it wasn't broke.

Floyd fought Judah in early 2006. Floyd had two opportunities to fight Margarito. In August and then later in November. Bruised hand??? You still buy Floyd's side of the story??? Come on, it was a DUCK!!!
                Last edited by ADP02; 05-27-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  YES
                  Was that hard? Look, I can't take you serious anymore, but you made a great effort in defending that maggot cheating bastard. In the future, know this: On Margarito's best day and with plaster...he could never beat a fighter like Floyd. He probably needed those bricks to defeat a lot of his comp during his career and it was never more evident than when he beat and lost to Cotto.

Comment

Was that hard? Look, I can't take you serious anymore, but you made a great effort in defending that maggot cheating bastard. In the future, know this: On Margarito's best day and with plaster...he could never beat a fighter like Floyd. He probably needed those bricks to defeat a lot of his comp during his career and it was never more evident than when he beat and lost to Cotto.
                    Stop the nonsense. Margarito was a one-eyed bandit when he faced Cotto again. That is all that was evident. Yes, it was possible that he did cheat and don't like Margarito very much for that reason but what you said is not a fact.

Like usual, Floyd fans try to derail the truth about their hero ducking fighters..... nice try but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      Floyd calls himself a coward.

Floyd never said that so stop putting words in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X