Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows: I'll Get The Job Done Against Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma will probably TKO Salido late, this fight is a waste of time that means nothing to the sport. Juanma should either fight Gamboa or move uo in weight already and stop wasting time with this BS fights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Look at all the haters another mexican will get ktfo and mexicans will say fight caba who is a bum mexico bring a fighter that can beat juanma there is none garcia kid will lose badly just like tito owns ure fighters so will juanma he will destroy salido and do it better then gamboa
      U really are a hater. Salido has 11 losses. He isn't good and is coming off a loss then u talk **** about Tito owning Mexican fighters lol. Like how Oscar a Mexican American beat him lol.

Did you forget about Chavez Sr. and Sal Sanchez owning ur Rican fighters lol? They lined up Gomez, Laporte, Camacho and Rosario who are alltime Rican greats and none of them could beat. Sanchez. Off the top of my head Oscar beat Camacho, Rivera and John John Molina and most thought he beat Tito. Hell HBo has the fight a draw.

Hell I remember Rosario turning his back and quitting in the middle of his fight versus a Mexican. U shouldn't talk ish.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Juanma will probably TKO Salido late, this fight is a waste of time that means nothing to the sport. Juanma should either fight Gamboa or move uo in weight already and stop wasting time with this BS fights!!!!
        I agree. I am a Juanma fan and would rather see him fight Caba or John or Rojas. Caba lost his last fight but so did Salido so I don't see why this is considered a good fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          I dont believe dumb fans are still bringing up CC. I believe its more hate on Juan Ma than it is CC fans. I mean really? What has CC done other than have a big mouth? Enough already. Stop the dumb hate.
          Only a Rookie fan would be impressed with Caballero. I have been saying since day one, Juanma by Murder against CC.

He fights like a gay kangaroo. Slap!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            I agree. I am a Juanma fan and would rather see him fight Caba or John or Rojas. Caba lost his last fight but so did Salido so I don't see why this is considered a good fight at all.
            This is all about Bob "I wanna fill my pocketbook" Arum milking Juanma against fighters who can't beat him. It's the same with Gamboa but at least he is fighting Jorge Solis, who only lost twice and is a half way decent fighter. The time is now for Juanma to fight Gamboa but knowing ****bag Arum, they will never fight one another. Bradley vs. Alexander may not have lived up to the hype but at least they had the balls to fight one another and guess what, Bob Arum wasn't their promoter. Arum needs to be b*tchslapped into making this fight or I could see both Juanma and Gamboa leaving when their contracts are up...

Comment

What you need to do is get the job done against......... GAMBOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!

I can't wait for Bob Arum to be absent from the sport of boxing... I don't mean it from a personal standpoint but from a political one... He is very good at maximizing TOP RANK's assets... But BOXING cringes everytime we get a Cotto vs Mayorga or a Pacquiao vs Margarito or Lopez vs Salido or Gamboa vs Garcia... We need to have Pacquiao vs Mayweather, Lopez vs Gamboa, Berto vs Cotto, Chavez vs Martinez.... STOP PROTECTING FIGHTERS AND LET THEM EARN THEIR OWN PLACE IN BOXING...

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                lol,thats what i was about to say,salido just lost and is a nobody compared to caballero when he was champ,he was a unified champ,so if juanma fights nobodies and considers caba a nobody,why not a nobody with two belts?
                FYI bro caballero is nothing but a bucket of S*** too ...who slaps happens to slap like W**!!!?? the guy cant punch someone needs to teach him how to close hes fist not have open palm strikes its hilarious the guy doesn't have no physical strength what so ever gets pushed back effortlessly and im not making this S** up watch the litzau fight the guy gets pushed around like he's totally weak!!!??the guy needs serious coaching and its not funny at all...

Comment

I think JuanMa is going to try and make a statement in this fight and try to KO Salido as soon as he can. Reason being is that Salido sort of gave Gamboa a little trouble and lasted the whole 12.

Gamboa made his statement against Mtagwa by KOing him early after Mtagwa gave JuanMa hell in their fight.

All in all Arum needs to hurry up and get these two guys in the ring together before some journeyman comes along and pulls an upset taking the luster out of the matchup.

Comment

hey bor patrol, what have juanma done?

apply the same rule to your fake idol, Juanma. Let's see him face somebody with a name like caballero. There is no doubt caba is a better an more recognize opponent than this salado or whatever his name is. hahhaha Juanma is a fake just and he will be expose with this mayweather fighter (caba). Juana shoul'd man up. I won't even pay one cent for this fight and anyone who does is a jerk. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      salido just lost and shouldn't be on any champions radar.
                      LMAO!! Great post!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X