Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Cotto even earned a crack at a MW title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    sparing means nothing, and yes if cotto beats veneno then he shouldbe ranked high enough to get that shot... btw a doped giant on chavezjr couldnt hurt or stop veneno and you think that cotto will destroy him, is one thing when you pay a guy to take your punches , than when you actually fight him, you should know that...
    You dont have to stop a guy to beat the lights out of him. Exmaple: Pac vs Margo, Pac vs Rios, etc.

Any how, I seen Veneno fight live a few times and I saw that JCC Jr. vs Veneno fight live as well....he does have an sturdy chin, but he gets out boxed and beat by Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Tell me:

Who in the 160lb has a better resume than Cotto???

Not even Sergio Martinez has a better resume. Quit the crying. If Martinez think that Cotto don't deserve the fight, then he can say NO. He is the champ.

The only one crying on this is Veneno who is the mandatory and Cotto will beat him with ease!

Now, if Cotto beats Veneno will that give him the "right" or "passage" to fight Sergio? Cotto was destroying Veneno during their sparing for the Margarito II fight.
      Crickets..........chirp, chrip....chrip....

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        You dont have to stop a guy to beat the lights out of him. Exmaple: Pac vs Margo, Pac vs Rios, etc.

Any how, I seen Veneno fight live a few times and I saw that JCC Jr. vs Veneno fight live as well....he does have an sturdy chin, but he gets out boxed and beat by Cotto.
        there is a big difference between outboxing and destroying...
        not really hard to outbox my homie veneno, what is really hard is to make it to the end of the fight...

Comment

Working...
        X