No announcement yet.

What next for Mr. Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    how about Murray v Groves and Froch v the winner?
    Are you just spit ballin' or is Murray talking about moving up?
    I think Froch would handle em but he's a more than a solid operator. No special effects or intense fire in him but a good fighter. I think his size is a big benefit to him at Middle but against bigger SMW's like Carl Froch.
    I rate Groves. Hopefully he gets a shot at the top guys in the next year

Comment

He should fight that Steiglitz guy. Capture the last belt. Then finish with a Andre Ward rematch. Winner takes all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        He should fight that Steiglitz guy. Capture the last belt. Then finish with a Andre Ward rematch. Winner takes all the belts.
        I think Steiglitz is out of the equation as he already has a July 13th date booked in Germany with probably a terrible defence of his WBO title before he has to fight anyone of note, which will more than likely have to be his mandatory Groves.

I think it'll be Kessler 3, but i'd much prefer Ward 2

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon
          Quote:

Originally Posted by gingeralbino

how about Murray v Groves and Froch v the winner?

Are you just spit ballin' or is Murray talking about moving up?
          I think Froch would handle em but he's a more than a solid operator. No special effects or intense fire in him but a good fighter. I think his size is a big benefit to him at Middle but against bigger SMW's like Carl Froch.
          I rate Groves. Hopefully he gets a shot at the top guys in the next year
          I think I read he'd move up for froch but haven't read anything hinting at a groves fight.

it would give groves a decent win or murray a legit smw win and raise both guys profile in the uk to make a froch fight for the winner more lucrative for sky box office.

froch beats both imo but it would be entertaining at least.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            I think I read he'd move up for froch but haven't read anything hinting at a groves fight.

it would give groves a decent win or murray a legit smw win and raise both guys profile in the uk to make a froch fight for the winner more lucrative for sky box office.

froch beats both imo but it would be entertaining at least.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Yeah mate all true. Lookin forward to seeing Chunky tonight, hope he shines (though the comp aint up to much). Dont really think a Groves rematch is needed right now though tbh.

Comment

Working...
            X