FAO the Lounge ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
    well, he comes here for entertainment.

it's no different from criticizing a tv show or something.

this particular episode is just really weak and lame. if any of it was funny or any of the primary characters involved were really compelling, i don't think he'd mind.
    A TV show takes effort and passion to it.

This doesn't, stupid ****.

Comment

Threads like these is why there are no girls in this forum, or very few, or only one. Goes to show the thick skin my girl[Lady Fan] has. She has been shitted on so many times and stayed here. I wouldn't blame Boss Lady if she doesn't come back to this very, anti-female site. It is not her fault she got all this attention. I think you should have just dissed the posters, not her. You guys are jerks for no reason.

I don't even care though, i'm not hitting on her. I am happily taken[Lady Fan]. But you guys are all crazy. Like Bush said: I know that Human being and Fish can co-exist peacefully.

Why can't e-men and e-women co-exist peacefully too?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Threads like these is why there are no girls in this forum, or very few, or only one
        Wrong. A thread like this has nothing to do with the lack of girls on this forum. Nothing whatsoever. Stop trying to push your little Lady Fan agenda.

Comment

Working...
        X