If Ward beats Kovalev he will become the new face of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    But not the face of boxing?
    Pigmentation too pale. Also, he's Communist Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Sure why not, this fight determines the best of the best imo...I like Kovalev,

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Pigmentation too pale. Also, he's Communist Russian.
        Try again buddy..Kovalev is a beast and takes on all comers with no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          ....are you on troll pay roll....this is fool is literally the first one to post in every thread of fighters he supposedly doesnt like or follow...maybe its denail.
          Go easy on him. We need trolls like this. They're insignificant. The real dudes behind the scenes are Hauser and his coonery mugshots of Floyd! Forum trolling is amateur and non conspiracy. Hauser is to boxing the way Trump is to politics.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Go easy on him. We need trolls like this. They're insignificant. The real dudes behind the scenes are Hauser and his coonery mugshots of Floyd! Forum trolling is amateur and non conspiracy. Hauser is to boxing the way Trump is to politics.
            touche my brother touche....Trump gives me the runs just thinking about him being a legitimiate candidate....GOD BLESS US ALL AND AMERICA

Comment

If this fight goes on as planned, Ward and Kovalev will be setting the example of what boxing is supposed to be about.

One guy moving up in weight and taking on the toughest challenge possible to solidify a hall of fame career. The other looking to enter the discussion of being one of the GOAT light heavyweights. With wins over Ward and Stevenson, this would be one of the strongest title reigns in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                Try again buddy..Kovalev is a beast and takes on all comers with no excuses
                kILLA k AND SOG are the type of guys I get behind...I like both fighters....this is gonna be epic....I may fly to where ever it is to see it live...never got to see the last pfp #! fight live in person...floyd or roy...might as well see is gonna be crowned....this fight undoubtedly determines the numero uno.....sorry my lil hombre chocolatito....he is gonna have to beat estrada or inoue for me to pass these guys although skillwise he is up there too

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  If this fight goes on as planned, Ward and Kovalev will be setting the example of what boxing is supposed to be about.

One guy moving up in weight and taking on the toughest challenge possible to solidify a hall of fame career. The other looking to enter the discussion of being one of the GOAT light heavyweights. With wins over Ward and Stevenson, this would be one of the strongest title reigns in recent memory.
                  indeed

Comment

P4P #1? Absolutely. But Ward could beat Kovalev and GGG in the same night and not be a star. No star quality about him. Boring in the ring (sorry hipsters) and no personality to convince people to buy his boring fights outside the ring. Nothing larger than life. Nothing mind blowing. Just a guy who wins. Plus, the prejudice against the Irish in the media would make it tough.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think so. The face of boxing is similar to a popularity contest and I think Canelo or GGG are next in line for that honor.

Kovalev has the skill but hasn't developed the personality to be the face of boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X