No announcement yet.

Mayweathers torn rotator cuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I don't know but I do remember seeing him fight with injured hands and it didn't stop him from throwing and he complained in the corner.
    It's like another poster stated
    Losers make excuses winners find a way to win
    Even fought with bad socks before. Hes a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Floyd had surgery, he also actually showed discomfort during the fight and between rounds and it was obvious he was injured....He switched southpaw a lot, pulled a lot of his punches and complained during the fight.

This situation was nothing Like Pacquaio who was never injured in the first place....He had a ready made excuse and knew that a lot of people don't give Floyd credit so any excuse would've been permissible. They don't give the man his credit anyway
      Still waiting for Floyd's surgeon buddy. Where's the link? Still waiting..

Pac had a well known surgeon operated on him and was found speaking to espn about it while Floyd as you say had a surgery too, but the whereabouts and name of his surgeon is no where to be found, and you think Floyd's surgeon is real and not a hoax, while Pac's surgeon who's a famous surgeon is a hoax.. This doesn't add up.. biased written all over it hahaha
      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-20-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Probably was just a minor one but he did have surgery.

http://m.nydailynews.com/archives/sp...ticle-1.495143

"He had surgery following the controversial decision over Castillo and he said his shoulder is completely healed now." From Tim Smith Daily News
        Mayweather SAID he had surgery LOL You could spend all night typing out the blatant lies the Mayweathers tell The "injury was pure B.S.
        Floyd claimed both his shoulders & both his hands were injured on May 2. Maybe that explains why he ran like a biotch for all 12 rounds

Comment

Floyd fans are in denial, they refuse to believe Pac was injured and want to make it like Floyd did this great fight, no Floyd was garbage, if he was so great why didnt he outdo morales or marquez or even Bradley or Margarito? I even though Pac would get tore up but Pac shocked me with his defense and his ability to scare Floyd from throwing anything and just tie up.

You can see the internal bleeding from a muscle tear in Pacs shoulder here, I seen it in HD when I watched it live and noticed it. If Floyd fought Pac in 2009, when Pac was a drunk gambling Catholic with no pity, he would have got his ass tore up, this washed up already KO born again version even made Floyd look stupid imagine what a prime Pac would have done who never got put to sleep?

Pac shoulder turned deep red during the fight even I noticed it it was after Floyd yanked on it hard, people forget the type of pain threshold Pacquiao is, some guys on here are soft wussies who would sit down from a body shot by Margarito, Pac takes pain, he took the pain from Cotto like nothing and even Floyd said dam how did he take those shots I fought Cotto and he was strong as an ox but Pac took them even with a broken ear drum. Margarito laid repetitive body shots on Pac and Pac refused to sitdown he fired back.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Even fought with bad socks before. Hes a true warrior.
            That was PAC bro and it's hard to take you serious with that avi! Fawking hilarious

Comment

Touche, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                So basically because Pac said he didnt see a doctor or do rehab with a doctor and his SEVERELY TORN rotator cuff was healed with salt water in 3 months, this is to try to deflect from pacs miraculous cure, by trying to trash Floyd. Once again we now know PAC IS A LIAR, AND con artist, ask his wife.
                You forgot to mention. Every surgery needs time to heal.

Pac had a surgery. Then after that the healing process.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...t-rotator-cuff

Dr. Neal ElAttrache, a famed orthopedic surgeon who performed the 90-minute procedure to repair Pacquiao's torn rotator cuff, said he could not be "more pleased with the results." It was an outpatient surgery, so Pacquiao will not stay overnight.

ElAttrache, who has also operated on athletes such as Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, said he expects Pacquiao to return to the ring. He estimates that Pacquiao would not be able to fight again for nine months to a year.

Pacquiao lost a unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather in their long-anticipated pound-for-pound showdown on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but he went into the fight with a damaged right shoulder.

"If all goes as expected with the surgery and the rehab is successful, Manny could be back training in about six months. At that point he will be regaining strength and endurance and competition is reasonable within nine months to a year," ElAttrache told ESPN.com on Monday. "But this is a severe enough tear that it won't heal without being repaired."

Comment

But..but... Hes tbe douhh. Dont expect much more than floyd schoooled manny blah blah blah

Comment

TUE doe.

Its not tbe. He spelled it wrong. He meant TUE

Comment

Working...
                    X