Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia the 170lber picking on lightweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's in shape at like 165 too. I've seen it.

Comment

LOL funny to see people defend this then rag on other fighters who cut mad weight too.

Everyone cuts weight. If they put their body through it then it just means they are working harder
      Last edited by Bardock; 07-22-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I very much doubt this. I have never seen him remotely close to 170. I am 175 and I have the off time Canelo type body. I would body him hard in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
          http://www.fighthype.com/news/article12857.html

This is a big ass dude who belongs at 147 but his loudmouth pops knows he'll get that ass whooped. Danny is starving to make the weight, but pops knows he'll get feasted on at 147.

This Salsa fight is an absolute disgrace what a moronic team Swift has, he should have gone for the Floyd fight ****ing moron.

This is old news man, i thought everyone knows Danny Garcia walks around at 165-170ish?

Brandon Rios is a 180 pounder who cut down to 135.

I told people stop calling these 140 pounders small guys, they are not small guys some of them are welterweights but kill themselves to make a lower weight for the advantage.

Comment

160 at most. Danny is seriously 5'7 at most without shoes
            And has short arms.

Lmao
            He would get feasted at 147. Shhhh at 140 herrera beat him up.
            I think lamont gives him a good fight broner too.
            Lucas beats him in a rematch and molina beats him up bad

Comment

Keep hating on Garcia bi.tchè***347; won't change the fact he's top dog in the 140 div.

Comment

Danny walks around at 170? What a bunch of BS. Danny always posts pictures of himself on IG and dude is always in shape and hitting the gym on his off days. No way he walks around at that weight. Also this was an article from 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X