No announcement yet.

What in your honest opinion is gayer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    sticking your dick in another man's brown eye is definitely gayer.

nothing wrong with getting your prostate played with. i get off on that myself and it helps me shoot monster loads.

it's not quite relevant to the discussion, but i also pay chicks to lick my ass while they play my balls. just putting it out there.
    well, the burning bush has spoken.

larry is a gay...

Comment

Only thing is i was just joking..your gay ass was dead serious

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Obviously having sexual intercourse with another man is gayer. I don't care what the motives or circumstances were. That is a clear ****sexual act. However, accepting anything in your arsehole is still strange and suspect.

Second, I have my doubts that Larry has even done time in a county jail much less a state prison, hence the whole thing about him raping another man is made up. Can't prove it or disprove it though as this is the internet.
        No i did actually do 2 years,but i did not rape men,that was a joke...
        Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        sticking your dick in another man's brown eye is definitely gayer.

nothing wrong with getting your prostate played with. i get off on that myself and it helps me shoot monster loads.

it's not quite relevant to the discussion, but i also pay chicks to lick my ass while they play my balls. just putting it out there.
        imagine the load you'd bust with a c0ck in your ass...see what i mean..that is gay as hell

Comment

Working...
        X