Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets wait for floyd to take the fight with canelo first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd doesn't look good against pressure fighters anyways. Canelo will ravage him like an animal against the ropes. Eventually Floyd's arms and shoulders will be so sore, he won't be able to do anything but eat those punches and either go for the gusto, take a knee or get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Floyd doesn't look good against pressure fighters anyways. Canelo will ravage him like an animal against the ropes. Eventually Floyd's arms and shoulders will be so sore, he won't be able to do anything but eat those punches and either go for the gusto, take a knee or get KO'd.
      you dont really believe any of that do you?

Comment

I don't think Floyd will take the Canelo fight either. I seriously doubt Floyd will risk his "Zero" becuase Canelo will take it.

I wish this fight gets made.. please god.

Comment

Dude this is my same prediction if Floyd gets in the ring with Canelo. I'm almost certain Floyd will lose.

Comment

The '0' is worth more than any amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Canelo will barely lay a glove on him. Mayweather schools him and possibly stops him late.

Mayweather should be fighting Martinez, Pacquiao or Marquez (at 143lbs)
              Pacquiao fought Marquez at 147lb but Mayweather should drop down to 143lb after a year of inactivity and when his last fight took place at 154lb.

Anyway no. Pacquiao has lost two times on the trot, he looked like a fool in his third fight with Marquez. He's going to need a tune up after that devastating KO.

Marquez has already been spanked.

Martinez is a Middleweight who is booked for a fight in April.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Canelo will barely lay a glove on him. Mayweather schools him and possibly stops him late.

Mayweather should be fighting Martinez, Pacquiao or Marquez (at 143lbs)
                Martinez is at 160, injured, and already has his schedule full for next year.

Pacquiao just got KTFO, and you know boxing politics would never allow that now irrelevant fight to happen anyways.

He shut out Marquez for 12, nothing to see there again.

Like it or not, Canelo is a formidable foe and it could be a huge event.

Comment

So let me get this straight: Floyd is a P***y if he doesnt fight the yougest, strongest champion at 154. Which heappens to be Floyds 5th division and he'll be 36 at the time of the fight.
                  Is martinez a p***y if he doesnt fight the youngest, strongest cruiser weight right now ?????
                  Wouldnt that be his 5th division ? You dudes logic for hating Floyd is f***kin retarted.
                  If floyd fought him at 150 would you dudes give him any credit, to be fair Team Pacquiao has been doing that for a long time and Manny has gotten full credit from the public for all those unnessary catchweight fights.
                  I dont understand why its so difficult for guys to hold floyd to the same standerd as Manny.
                  They both fought eachothers left overs, only difference floyd did it without catchweights. Which i dont blame Manny for, that Freddie Roach's doing. Its just sad to see how much Bob Arum has pitted fans of both fighters against eachother.One of the best black fighters of a generation and the great phillipino fighter in history, i think lol. Who's in the middle ? The greedy Jew, story of our lives. WAKE UP

Comment

It's possible. Not because Canelo is strong and skilled, but because Floyd is fading.

Comment

Canello would Knock mayweather out

All my points on Canello if the fight ever happens, and I will also leave the forum for 90 days if mayweather beats him

Comment

Working...
                      X