No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    homeboy you know nothing bout me and i do not know what yo issue is with me nor do i care,but dont speak on **** you know nothing about..Manny lost to an atg..Coto lost to Trout
    lol damn........

Comment

Never thought id get bashed for be glad a fighter was ok..................im out

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        I just realized

that

Mr Fantastic is racist.

that's sad.
        What's sad is that he's allowed to post that garbage with immunity. He's not the only one either. A lot of veiled and not so veiled comments thrown around here.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Never thought id get bashed for be glad a fighter was ok..................im out
          Don't take it hard, you have to give them time, Pac was like their first love, you know the first girl you love?? The one that you can't get over, and no matter what happens you still have a place in your heart for her??

Well just give them sometime to heal, they are just taking it hard.
          I wish them the best of luck, and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            In other words you wanted to seem like you're the grand **** and not get owned with logic.....geeez....reminds me of who? ............Floyd. That guy must of rubbed off ya huh? :lol: Take the easy way out of debates...I bet your ass stutters as well as Floyd when you get owned.

6 man...you only named two.....you fail at math.
            All you guys do is plant a bunch of IED's on the forum.

You Margarito huggers are vastly outnumbered so you do what you can to survive.

You know the typical Margarito protection routine. Pot shot a few cats from the trees then run away giggling. You, maniac, Mars Volta, BossHog, Aztec, ect all using Gorilla tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              I just realized

that

Mr Fantastic is racist.

that's sad.
              Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              What's sad is that he's allowed to post that garbage with immunity. He's not the only one either. A lot of veiled and not so veiled comments thrown around here.
              I'm not racist...I hate everyone the same. I even call out MEXICANS.....TADDA...MY OWN PEEPS on their shit.

Quit trying to make me seem like the bad guy......victimization is common with people like you two. SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                always knew u were racist,Puto
                Wanna know the good thing that came out of tonight?

We know Canelo's next opponent...... Juan Manual Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  All you guys do is plant a bunch of IED's on the forum.

You Margarito huggers are vastly outnumbered so you do what you can to survive.

You know the typical Margarito protection routine. Pot shot a few cats from the trees then run away giggling. You, maniac, Mars Volta, BossHog, Aztec, ect all using Gorilla tactics.
                  Margarito huggers huh? Margarito isn't really relevant in today's boxing forum world.

I don't use gorilla tactics. I come at you straight up....if you want to talk about gorilla you have no room to talk...you put people on ignore and take them off....that seems like a hit a run tactics...gorilla style tactics you moron. You even think what you say sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.
                    Right now you're the only one behaving like a butt hurt b1tch...acting like it's just the floyd fans who're bad..look at urself and the 98% of the forum..

Comment

Jinky's tears were so ****ing good. ****ing hydrated bro

Comment

Working...
                      X