Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some of these Floyd fans hated Pac so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd fans don't really hate pacquiao... they hate *******s and dis *******s because they know *******s are sensitive when people dis their lord & savior manny pacquiao. *******s are also much more racist. calling floyd and his fans ******s, monkies, ape, KFC, is routine with *******s. the floyd fans that i don't like are the ones who are fans of floyd primarily based on his street persona and money boasting...which is something about floyd that i dont watch or pay attention to.

Comment

im a floyd fan who admitts pac is great and icall floyd out when hes trippin...so am i a *****?

Comment

coz pac is a threat to floyd's zero. y do u think folyd went on vacation? he knows the threat.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Pac beat many Mexican fighters and Mexico is a big country but yet you can count on your fingers who actually hates Pac compare to these *****s. Just saying.
          There are millions of Mexican boxing fans around the world. You are right. You can count by your fingers who actually hates Pac here at NSB but mostly recognized his greatness and gave credits for what he did in boxing. SMH! Mayweather family already accused Pac was on steroid even before the talk of possible fight between their lil Floyd. They saw it coming.

Comment

Because they believe Floyd is the best fighter of this generation and Pac is getting the props they feel Floyd should be getting. They have a good argument, but the problem is its not the talent that gets props, its what you do with it and Floyd simply didn't accomplish as much as Pac.

Comment

I used to be a ***** back then but since Gayyweather is too gay to fight worthy opponents I decided to dislike him like a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
              X