Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana: "It's Time To Bring Fedor To See Lesnar Smash Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok randy did ok wrestling against lesnar. did you see how fedor threw rogers around?? lesnars gonna be KOed or submitted

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
      http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,2976507.story

England's Overeem will headline a Strikeforce card on Showtime early next year, and he is the favorite to be Emelianenko's next foe, Coker said.
      He is Dutch

I cant imagine Fedor ever fighting for the UFC, i think Dana's attitude towards Fedor over the last few years hasnt helped matters.
      Shame for the fans tho

Comment

Originally posted by The Number 6 View Post
        He is Dutch

I cant imagine Fedor ever fighting for the UFC, i think Dana's attitude towards Fedor over the last few years hasnt helped matters.
        Shame for the fans tho
        His parents are dutch, he was born in England...

Comment

fools are trippin. UFC can't say **** about Strikeforce. they put on a great show, and it was FREE of charge. thanks Strikeforce!

i had Rogers to beat Fedor, and you know he came awfully close. Fedor gets major props for taking those shots and finding his range to put Rogers away. Lesnar might have a bulldozers chance to knockout Fedor, but i seriously doubt it. Fedor just proved how explosive he really is. Brock's stand up wouldn't match well, and well i think we all know what would happen if they go to the ground. Fedor wins by armbar, rear naked choke, leg lock whatever he would submit Lesnar.

Comment

more importantly, Shane Carwin knocks them both out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
              fools are trippin. UFC can't say **** about Strikeforce. they put on a great show, and it was FREE of charge. thanks Strikeforce!

i had Rogers to beat Fedor, and you know he came awfully close. Fedor gets major props for taking those shots and finding his range to put Rogers away. Lesnar might have a bulldozers chance to knockout Fedor, but i seriously doubt it. Fedor just proved how explosive he really is. Brock's stand up wouldn't match well, and well i think we all know what would happen if they go to the ground. Fedor wins by armbar, rear naked choke, leg lock whatever he would submit Lesnar.
              Yeah they put on a show FREE of charge, harder to make the money back up.

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
              more importantly, Shane Carwin knocks them both out.
              Doubtful.

Comment

This guy, Lesnar, has a 4-1 record, and he's better than Fedor who's 31-1 or something?

How does that work?

But yeah, I caught the fight... Nice right hand by Fedor, and I admire his perseverence after getting his nose crushed on.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  His parents are dutch, he was born in England...
                  Learn something new every day, never knew that.
                  Bet he wasnt over here long though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Number 6 View Post
                    Learn something new every day, never knew that.
                    Bet he wasnt over here long though.
                    I believe he was only there as a child. He was born in Hounslow...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      I believe he was only there as a child. He was born in Hounslow...
                      Pitty we cant claim him, he would have been the best heavyweight/ maybe the best lb4lb fighter we have had in mma.

Comment

Working...
                      X