Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If weight drain PACQUIAO beat MARQUEZ twice , 147 Pacquiao knocks Marquez out COLD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If weight drain PACQUIAO beat MARQUEZ twice , 147 Pacquiao knocks Marquez out COLD!

Everyone knows that,specially Floyd fans,thats why they want FOTD,p4p number 1 and best southpaw ever to weight drain himself to 135 or 140.
    You didnt have problem with featherweight Marquez go up at 146 to fight Floyd so you shouldnt have problem with Pacquiao Marquez at 147.

And Roach said he wants at 147 so that Pacquiao can actually eat breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Pacquiao by early KO,but I seriously doubt that GBP and Marquez will ever take the fight,cuz they know was coming,they will probably demand themself with 50/50 split and they will go after Pacquiaos leftover Morales.And nobody wants to see that like nobody wanted to see Marquez vs Diaz 2 after Diaz got his ass wooped by Paulie Malignaggi.

Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 at 147!!! 80/20 split in favour of FOTD!

I swear you've got to be a Mayweather fan, your threads always make Pac sound bad.

Comment

Marquez is going to need tons of urine for this fight. Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Marquez is going to need tons of urine for this fight. Think about it
        I got a better idea.

Red horse. Taste like urine, even better than beer.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
          Everyone knows that,specially Floyd fans,thats why they want FOTD,p4p number 1 and best southpaw ever to weight drain himself to 135 or 140.
          You didnt have problem with featherweight Marquez go up at 146 to fight Floyd so you shouldnt have problem with Pacquiao Marquez at 147.

And Roach said he wants at 147 so that Pacquiao can actually eat breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Pacquiao by early KO,but I seriously doubt that GBP and Marquez will ever take the fight,cuz they know was coming,they will probably demand themself with 50/50 split and they will go after Pacquiaos leftover Morales.And nobody wants to see that like nobody wanted to see Marquez vs Diaz 2 after Diaz got his ass wooped by Paulie Malignaggi.

Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 at 147!!! 80/20 split in favour of FOTD!
          pac at 147 makes jmm drink piss straight from the "tap".

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
            pac at 147 makes jmm drink piss straight from the "tap".

Comment

Working...
            X