No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr who fought R.Mayweather vs Pernell Whitaker who fought R.Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    dude please stop...you're giving these floyd f@gs more ammo on how PAC fans DKSAB
    Yeaup not a fag but just sitting here smoking a blunt smh at the thread starter.
    As you said these Fans of brawlers most notably these Pacquiao fans are the most ignorant and close minded to the sport it's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
      Yeaup not a fag but just sitting here smoking a blunt smh at the thread starter.
      As you said these Fans of brawlers most notably these Pacquiao fans are the most ignorant and close minded to the sport it's embarassing.
      and i made every1 in this thread shut the fuk up and go off topic with Fact's.. bring out the alt's to help defend your pathetic selves ...fuk frauds and cowards ..I'm a fan of the sport not just 1 man unlike you f4ggots..Pacquiao is well round offence and defense ..Hater's gunna hate

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        and i made every1 in this thread shut the fuk up and go off topic with Fact's.. bring out the alt's to help defend your pathetic selves ...fuk frauds and cowards ..I'm a fan of the sport not just 1 man unlike you f4ggots..Pacquiao is well round offence and defense ..Hater's gunna hate
        Yeah everyone was saying facts and you just annoyed everyone with your ignorant mind set, congratulations.

You must be on the Molly if you really think that about PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
          Yeah everyone was saying facts and you just annoyed everyone with your ignorant mind set, congratulations.

You must be on the Molly if you really think that about PAC.
          you mean they countered my fact's with there opinion's if its the other way around feel free to point it out.. and remove brad from your sig he wouldn't want a coward supporting him.... Alt accounts needed just to try and make a point LOL

Comment

No you didn't this whole thread is based on your opinion that things would be drastically different in a different situation based on the fact the fight happened at a later time due the the fact they robbed Sweet Pea against Jose Luis Ramirez to set up the unification against JCC Sr..

Which was all Don King's work.

You haven't said anything worthwhile and clearly have no clue about anything from that period. JCC Sr. would probably slap you himself for perpetrating this bull**** in his name, Pea roasted him and there is nothing in that fight that says he would ever have a chance against Pea but there is no shame in that as Pea is one of the greatest fighters ever.

Comment

You guys missed the point ..No way does whitaker beat chavez in 87-90 he practically avoided him while in his prime after losing to seniors sparring partner in 88 .If beating a out of prime out of shape Chavez sr is impressive to you guys then Joe Calzaghe must be one your guys favorites

Roger Floor's Whitaker but he defeats Chavez anytime ..Fan boys
              If this is true then why doesnt anyone talk about how much of a ducker Pernell was? Its funny how peope are biased for past ATG's and sweep their dirt under the rug. But we greatly exaggerrate about present ATG's. No one talks about SRL's cherrypicking. He basically invented it. He talks so much he admitted to cherrypicking every single opponent on his resume and ONLY fighting them because he saw a weakness.

Comment

The TS is the same guy who said Whitaker got knocked out by a bum when referring to him being robbed in the first Ramirez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  If this is true then why doesnt anyone talk about how much of a ducker Pernell was? Its funny how peope are biased for past ATG's and sweep their dirt under the rug. But we greatly exaggerrate about present ATG's. No one talks about SRL's cherrypicking. He basically invented it. He talks so much he admitted to cherrypicking every single opponent on his resume and ONLY fighting them because he saw a weakness.
                  where's the evidence that whitaker avoided chavez sr? im genuinely asking considering ive never heard that before.

Comment

Whitaker was pretty green when he fought Mayweather.

I wouldn't pick anyone with that little pro experience over someone as great and seasoned as Chavez.

Pea beats Chavez though at 135-140 when he got more experience. Although the Chavez who fought Rosario would be a really tough match.

Comment

Working...
                    X