Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Katsidis be more successful if he wore a glove on his face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Katsidis be more successful if he wore a glove on his face?

I saw the Burns fight. I thought the scores were a bit wide, but even Ricky Hatton was laughing at Katsidis' defence.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I saw the Burns fight. I thought the scores were a bit wide, but even Ricky Hatton was laughing at Katsidis' defence.
    Yeah, he really needs a new trainer. He needs to learn how to throw a jab.

He should have got himself a new trainer back in 2008.

Comment

He'd be successful with defense.

Comment

Yeah I don't rate his trainer although he does say some funny ****. I think it's too late for Kats to change his style now though.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          Yeah, he really needs a new trainer. He needs to learn how to throw a jab.

He should have got himself a new trainer back in 2008.
          this

since i first saw him (the Amonsot fight i think) his trainer has pissed me off

wasted potential IMO

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
            this

since i first saw him (the Amonsot fight i think) his trainer has pissed me off

wasted potential IMO
            Yes I do agree, He advise his corner gives is some of the worst I've heard.
            Or lack of advise.

I do think Kats has wasted his potential.

Sure he was never going to be a pure boxer, but he could have achieved more with better schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Yes I do agree, He advise his corner gives is some of the worst I've heard.
              Or lack of advise.

I do think Kats has wasted his potential.

Sure he was never going to be a pure boxer, but he could have achieved more with better schooling.
              no matter how the fight was going Brendon whatever his name is would be like "you're doing great champ, you got this.. you're winnin the fight keep it up"

and HBo was always high on his trainer saying how good he is and blah blah

shame honestly IMO

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                no matter how the fight was going Brendon whatever his name is would be like "you're doing great champ, you got this.. you're winnin the fight keep it up"

and HBo was always high on his trainer saying how good he is and blah blah

shame honestly IMO
                I'm waiting for him to say:
                "You're behind, you're getting beating"... "You're not using you're defense" But you're doing great.

Comment

Working...
                X