No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: It Was Skill, Not Muscle That Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sore losers come out enraged.

Marquez trains harder than pacquiao, marquez is more inteligent, marquez is more dedicated.

Why would it be luck, Marquez KO'd manny with the same punch he had dropped him in the 3rd round.. Was the 3rd round also a lucky punch?

I think the Knock down punch was harder than the one that KO'd manny, manny just could not take it.

This is boxing, that is what you look for, your opponents mistakes.

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    Ur skill got u a bloody nose and a messed up face
    Ur muscle and luck + pac stupidity got u the knockout

Comment

Seriously what's wrong with both? He put in more work and deserves this moment. Couldn't script it any better for a boxer and this rivalry. Pacman was right it was good for all those who got to watch this..shows he's forever a fan of the sport. Gonna be interesting to see they both wanna do next.

Comment

He koed manny but to say it was an impressive win having to lose on the card and had a broken nose is just plain stupid

It was an impressive Ko but not an impressive win when u were getting messed up by ur opponent b4 the knockout
        Do you understand how stupid you sound?

Comment

Marquez is better than Chavez Sr, he would be a 5division champ but Arum screwed it up and handed the belt to Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Do you understand how stupid you sound?
            Not as stupid as u who cant come up with anything to say

Comment

Ok. Fine. I'll say something.

Putting a man with a granite chin on the canvas twice and putting him to sleep is not luck. It's not like decision = better boxer, KO = luck. That is so stupid. A knockout is the most authoritative way to end a fight. It is the definition of proving you're the better fighter. I had it scored 3-2 Manny at the end of that round and Pac got flattened. It's not like he was getting shut out. And even that's not just luck.

Calling that "not an impressive win" is moronic. That is one of the greatest wins you'll ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by torchemup View Post
                Marquez is better than Chavez Sr, he would be a 5division champ but Arum screwed it up and handed the belt to Bradley
                I agree....I think it's safe to say Marquez is the greatest Mexican Fighter to have lived.

Comment

You have to realize no fighter will win forever.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    I agree....I think it's safe to say Marquez is the greatest Mexican Fighter to have lived.
                    I still have him behind Chavez and Olivares. If he were to spark out a few more elite fighters though, he'd have a very real case. He's pulled even with the Sanchez, Morales, Barrera and Lopez bracket.
                    Last edited by BigStereotype; 12-09-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Each person had their own opinion some say Ricardo Lopez, Sal Sanchez or Jc Chavez s. Some even say Margarito is LOL

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X