Screw Columbus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Columbus!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Amen, fuk Columbus. Even though I wish I had today off, I don't. I would celebrate Satan's birthday if it got me a day off.

Comment

He gave me a day off from school, therefore i love him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He gave me a day off from school, therefore i love him
        Everyone deserves a day off for all the murders, rape, and slavery that this baboon committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          Everyone deserves a day off for all the murders, rape, and slavery that this baboon committed.
          Ill drink to that

Comment

Haha, Cuah @ 2:24

Trigg @ 5:40

Squeal Piggy @ 3:00, and 3:12.

Lol for real, Columbus was a ****ty person, but then again, so were 99% of other historical figures from the past.

Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington. . . Winston Churchhill. . . Lol, we could fill three pages up with guys who did ****ty things, and had extremely racist ideology. . .
            Last edited by UglyPug; 10-08-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Once I'd like to enjoy a holiday/day off without someone crying about racism/the real reason behind the day etc.

Go lick a foot, Trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Haha, Cuah @ 2:24

Trigg @ 5:40

Squeal Piggy @ 3:00, and 3:12.

Lol for real, Columbus was a ****ty person, but then again, so were 99% of other historical figures from the past.

Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington. . . Winston Churchhill. . . Lol, we could fill three pages up with guys who did ****ty things, and had extremely racist ideology. . .
                Haha, look I take a different outlook than most. Believe it or not I'm not militant as you might think. I just think that the history that was written about Columbus should be re-written and the truth should be told.

You can't ignore millions of people murdered in the name of Christianity or colonization and just ignore it. At the same time, I don't want anything "back" I love the U.S and think we need to reform immigration and live together in peace but reading some of these old history text books is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Haha, look I take a different outlook than most. Believe it or not I'm not militant as you might think. I just think that the history that was written about Columbus should be re-written and the truth should be told.

You can't ignore millions of people murdered in the name of Christianity or colonization and just ignore it. At the same time, I don't want anything "back" I love the U.S and think we need to reform immigration and live together in peace but reading some of these old history text books is ridiculous.

I agree. . . Eurocentrism is obviously in full effect when reading most mainstream history books. Which is why I think some afrocentrism, and other perspectives sometimes sound a little militant, and far fetched: They are simply a response to Eurocentrism. There is truth from both aspects, but it's only the good that is taught, and not most of the bad regarding Eurocentrism.

We should just be real, and let it be know how guys like this thought back then. So then we can see the contrast of today, and how majority of people no longer have this mindset, and a lot of the brutality that was commonplace then, is unheard of today (for the most part).

Comment

i got about half a day off out of this. no complaints here.

Comment

Working...
                    X