Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob, Manny, and the rest of the soon to be retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows *******s are pretty much mass "trolls" who live on the internet for as long as Manny lasts just to "win" along with him. Most likely all kids. It's like the kids who were always picked on or seen as dweebs because of their nationality so this is their form of "revenge".

No one in their right mind would be able to defend Floyd if the shoe was on the other foot.

Most boxers nowadays are in it more for the money..It's just that floyd keeps winning THAT's what pisses them off.

When Manny keeps "winning" through blatantly picked and rigged fights set up in his favor by Arum while grabbing cash, "legacy", fraudulent "accolades" etc...it's a complete disgrace to the sport. Manny doesn't give a crap about boxing...only cheating and grabbing as much as he can before he runs off or is run out of the sport.

I mean Delahoya was obviously in **** shape and just wanted a big payday...he was done at the point he fought manny.

Hatton was already mentally destroyed by Floyd...

Clottey was a total in-house FIXED fight. I'm POSITIVE of it. Idiots will claim "No it wasn't! Bob would make more money fixing a fight with Manny in favor of Clottey!" What these idiots REFUSE to realize is Bob needs Manny's popularity and to keep his cash coward "winning" to make even MORE money while delaying the inevitable big cashout in a megafight with Mayweather. Bob's getting up there in age. He doesn't have to many names to use to get that kind of money he's getting. So he'll milk Manny's poularity with continuous "Wins" making more money off him till he has to cash out with Mayweather.

Mark my words. Mosely stood ZERO chance of winning this fight with Manny as soon as he left and signed to fight Pac'n Peds for his last big payday..Same with whoever's next for Manny besides Mayweather himself.

***Look at it this way...Bob's getting up there...Manny's days are numbered...and his "challengers" he's been fighting are on their way out or just cashing out themselves....It's really all one big retirement party grab the cash and dash with Bob, Manny and the entire carnival act.

In the end Manny will be known as the biggest sham in the history of boxing. And I believe his "congressman" status is a joke too. Just a publicity stunt to boost morale for his countrymen..How in the hell is Manny a congressman and training, boxing, doing promotions, T.V, etc at the same time?? He isn't Manny is a puppet to Bob and his own government. Manny leaves boxing and his "congressman" position will be done with too. Like it or not kids.

Manny, Bob, and the rest of the soon to retire "challengers" Manny's faced are having one big grab the cash and dash before being drop kicked out of the sport.
    So true! Green K

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
      JMM was only a showcase of what's to come when Floyd boxes the Peds out of Manny. You know the same Marquez who went life and death with Manny..whom Manny avoided for years...and is still avoiding now for three years..Manny would fight Marquez in house advantaged, on Ped's, and for a title....after he's moved up two divisions to fight Pac. No one is dumb enough to believe it's not going to happen.

Floyd's taking time off.

So Floyd taking time off means any oxer fighting now is automatically "better" than him. God help boxing if you created rankings kid.

I guess any oxer fighting is beter than the legends and deceased?

Here's some math for you.

Mathed = Moron.
      That's awesome man, you come up with that all on your own? Taking time off huh? How much more time does he have to take off then? He has like 2 fights in the past 3 years while almost every other fighter fights like 2 or 3 times per year. He has more youtube appearances than ring appearances for crying out loud.

You should be glad I don't make the rankings because I would list him as inactive. You do realize that he is dropping in his legendary 2$ P4P ranking by most of the organizations that are credited for the rankings, right?

If he is you favorite boxer, then that's what he is and I can't belittle you for that but he is not an all-time great in my book and eons away from a true all-time great like Robinson.

Comment

Working...
      X