No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Drops, Dominates Postol To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Dominant performance by Crawford. Postol didn't do a damn thing, lol.
    That's what I'm hearing. Some ppl criticizing TC for a kinda sorta lackluster/dominant performance but everybody's saying Postol ain't do ****. I think ppl had Maywether nightmares.

Comment

• Fight went as expected, Crawford needs 3 rounds to figure his opponent out and then its all Crawford. And if he would have been a little more agressive he would have knocked that mutha****a out. But overall a verry good performance. Crawford is not as boring as Ward because he has more flashyness and power. Enough power to knock them mutha****ers out they put in front of him. But tonight he showed a bit to mutch respect against a guy who has no power.
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 07-24-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Crawford is the truth. Dude is boxing poetry and precision.

Comment

• OMG I was screaming for Postol to cut off the ring for gods sake! Crawford was just able to move freely. Excellent movement from Crawford and it set up his offense perfectly.

Crawfords so dynamic in the ring, he can adjust and give multiple looks. That right hand from the southpaw stance was rockin' all night. Kinda disappointed though. I thought the fight was going to be a little more competitive. Fight lacked the drama I was craving, but, we saw a very solid performance from Crawford through out.

At this point, I think Crawford tops Pacquiao if they ever meet.

Comment

• Only took Crawford the first few rounds to figure out Postol and after that he was in complete control. From what I've seen from him so far Crawford is for real. I hope he gets to fight Pac sometime within a year. IMHO Pac still has two good years in him at least. It will be a good fight worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
              Only took Crawford the first few rounds to figure out Postol and after that he was in complete control. From what I've seen from him so far Crawford is for real. I hope he gets to fight Pac sometime within a year. IMHO Pac still has two good years in him at least. It will be a good fight worth watching.
              Pac is still good but hes already years past his best and should retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Someone was asking what Postol is. He is a pint sized version of Wlad Klitchko without the power. He looked exactly like a smaller version tonight. His weaknesses were brought out by Crawford.
                Good comparison!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  140 isn't that great of a division right now. 147??? He has a great chance of getting a loss. Postol head hunted the WHOLE time and went FULL RTARD!

Props to Crawford though!!! You made Postol a RTARD and chase you around all night.
                  I think Crawford could be a 147lber in a years time anyway and yeah the opposition would be a lot tougher , but he was bang on the weight at 140 with not an ounce of fat on him...him vs brook,thurman and spence would be fantastic fights ...at 140lb he's gonna be hard to beat and there's not that many challenges at that weight...part of me wants to see him get KTFO because he's such a arrogant f@cker when he know's he's got ur number ...but most great fighters have that trait

Comment

• Great showing by Crawford

Made it look easy, Postol had no clue what to do after the 3rd and became way to hesitant

Seriously these Ukranians need to step up their ring entrance music. Tina f.ucking Turner

Great Card top to bottom

Comment

• Folks always wanna blame the guy "running." Bet, they never wanna blame the guy that chasing around the ring, not cutting the ring, walking into pot shots and counters all night long. Guys "run" from GGG all the time, but they don't run very far or for a long period of time because GGG cuts the ring off. Its like folks that complain about holding. The guu being held doesn't have to accept being held. Drop your head on the way is and let the guy walk into a couple headbutts. Hit him the thr nutz with a free hand. It takes two to tango. Crawford moved. But, Postol was oh so happy to allow him to get away with it. Postol could have sold out and ambushed TC. But in order to do that, he would have to open himself up to getting naught with counters. And he didn't want to because every time he did, he got his bell rung.

Comment

Working...
                      X