Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title of this thread isn't something a real Boxing fanatic would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Same but I'd feel even shittier watching a more watered down version of Mayweather, his last couple of performances were hard to watch at times.
      That's how I feel. I thought pretty boy Floyd was sublime to watch and even Money Mayweather was entertaining for a little bit. But the last two years of his career have been pretty bad, despite the fact that he made more money in that time than he did in the previous 17 years. The guy simply doesn't have it anymore.

I truly believe Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time but his best days are behind him. It's best that he remains retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        That's how I feel. I thought pretty boy Floyd was sublime to watch and even Money Mayweather was entertaining for a little bit. But the last two years of his career have been pretty bad, despite the fact that he made more money in that time than he did in the previous 17 years. The guy simply doesn't have it anymore.

I truly believe Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time but his best days are behind him. It's best that he remains retired.
        I see the withdrawal symptoms are working. Reality is setting in. It wasn't only 2 years of fraudulent behavior. It's been a long list of a cherry picking career lmao

But at least you've come to realize the truth he doesn't have it anymore.

Comment

You miss boring fights, crass displays of wealth and domestic violence? OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I see the withdrawal symptoms are working. Reality is setting in. It wasn't only 2 years of fraudulent behavior. It's been a long list of a cherry picking career lmao

But at least you've come to realize the truth he doesn't have it anymore.
            I made a post saying Floyd was over the hill after the first Maidana fight, not just now did I realize he's slowed down. And still that shot version of Mayweather beat the so called fighter of the decade.

Comment

I can't really think of any memories he left us with. That flukey Ortiz KO I guess.

The rest wasn't really boxing. It seems like he brought a lot of younger reality TV viewer types into the sport but his boxing career was ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I can't really think of any memories he left us with. That flukey Ortiz KO I guess.

The rest wasn't really boxing. It seems like he brought a lot of younger reality TV viewer types into the sport but his boxing career was ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
                MILLIONS disagree and paid twice a year to watch him. People decide with their wallets if something is worth it.

Comment

I made a post saying Floyd was over the hill after the first Maidana fight, not just now did I realize he's slowed down. And still that shot version of Mayweather beat the so called fighter of the decade.
                  Naah..his been shot for years. Handicapping his opponents and protection from Vegas was his only way from keeping that 0.

He never really earned his win against the one armed fighter of the decade and you know it.

I leave you with father's honest thoughts of how disappointed he was about his son after the fight, and how he believes it's time for his som to go, as you also have mentioned. floyd has no business in the ring anymore, he should leave the ring before he embarrasses himself even more. This is a warrior's sport. This isn't dancing with the stars bud.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina.. That's closest you'll hear from a father who off course won't say his son lost, but reading between the lines. That was a disappointment performance that a father wish didn't happen. And the MGM grand booed with the world for that sorry display of boximg by IV man Floyd lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-02-2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

5 years after he earned that claim. Pac was a shell of himself. A younger Pac would of thrashed Jr. and he knew it, thus the reason to let Pac get old and slow.

I've watched plenty of Pac fights to know that wasn't the Pac we saw go on a tear pre-2012.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      5 years after he earned that claim. Pac was a shell of himself. A younger Pac would of thrashed Jr. and he knew it, thus the reason to let Pac get old and slow.

I've watched plenty of Pac fights to know that wasn't the Pac we saw go on a tear pre-2012.
                      Floyd was also shot when they fought. He's had a record of hand injuries and his reflexes have been slowing down. Yes Pacquiao had slowed but so has Floyd and Floyd still won.

Five years ago Floyd would have also been better which means Manny would have still lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X