Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse: "Rematch vs Garcia is signed and only thing left is to set the date"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article in reference

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...eglar-la-fecha

Comment

I struggle to believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
        Is this true???????
        that's what I'm wondering. danny was the champ and won clearly, no need for a rematch unless golden boy is gonna pay him top dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
          Massive respect to garcia if true.
          guess he wants to make people see it was no fluke...

cant wait
          You're right but the fact of the matter is that he shouldn't have to rematch him. Garcia beat him comprehensively.

Comment

I was rooting for the machine but he doesnt deserve a rematch. Why does GB make garcia rematch guys he clearly beat?

Comment

Lucas got this but he needs to come to the fight with a game plan. That was the diffrence garcia had a game plan and lucas didnt.

Comment

You guys are to gullible. I don't believe this. Why would a rematch be signed already? They just fought on Saturday. I don't think a contract will be signed that damn fast. I will wait until I hear something from Golden Boy until I believe anything.

Comment

Originally posted by keepitobjective View Post
                  lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I felt Matthysse was outclassed in the fight and that Danny should move on to another big fight. I mean, i don't have a problem with a rematch, but IMO, Danny was CLEARLY the better fighter, and I'd like to see him move on.

If this is true and they really do have a rematch, Matthysse has a lot to work on. His quickness, his defense, his footwork.. Danny was just better all the way around IMO.. And this is coming from a Matthysse fan by the way

Comment

if morales got a rematch, i don't see why matthysse shouldn't get one too

Comment

Working...
                      X