Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Yes. What will you do if Manny fails the test?
    Explain ir to me then.

Go to work, the gym, a few bar, get a few things to eat, usual stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      By now, you should have realized that Floyd has and would have moved the goalposts again and again .... and the fact is, Floyd has moved those goalposts several times.

If Manny didn't refuse, the subsequent moving of the goalposts would have happened sooner.

If Manny would have agreed to testing, Floyd and company would have been shocked either way since they have admitted in interviews that they can't believe how a small 106lbs fighters can move up to 147-150 and beat up those bigger and stronger fighters ..... Manny agreeing would have spooked them even more.
      So floyd requested both take osdt only because his plan was to say no if manny agreed. But you, d4th and the rest of the manny's birther fringe fanbase said floyd only requested osdt because floyd knew manny would refuse testing. So there was no way manny was going to say yes.

So manny wasn't gonna say but he was gonna say yes. Yeah makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        That's so ironic. Due to the MAJORITY of the pols, Floyd beats Manny 3X over and then some, and here are you guys claiming Floyd ducked a fight with Manny.

That's so laughable because you're the only ones who want to revise history and convince others it's the other way around. Good luck with that.

What if Manny takes the test and fails it? Where are you guys going to hide then?
        I have agreed since day 1 that Floyd is the favorite in the eyes of many. So you are wrong on that front .... but that doesn't mean that Floyd hasn't done his share of stalling this and therefore prevented this from happening, right?

I believe Floyd is moving the goalposts .... and from what you stated, you believe Manny is .... and you think that I'm trying to rewrite history? lol!

Who went from 15 days cutoff to no days cutoff?
        Who went on a long vacation?
        Who said, Manny take the test and we have a fight?
        Who said, testing is no longer an issue so he put this roadblock ..."I want ALL PPV money"?
        Last edited by ADP02; 08-24-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          So floyd requested both take osdt only because his plan was to say no if manny agreed. But you, d4th and the rest of the manny's birther fringe fanbase said floyd only requested osdt because floyd knew manny would refuse testing. So there was no way manny was going to say yes.

So manny wasn't gonna say but he was gonna say yes. Yeah makes sense.
          Floyd said, "Manny, all you have to do is take the test and we have a fight"

Floyd fans said, "If Manny agrees to testing and Floyd puts another roadblock then we know who is ducking"

Manny said YES to testing a long time ago
          ..... do we have a fight or did Floyd say NO and put roadblocks?
          Last edited by ADP02; 08-24-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Floyd said, "Manny, all you have to do is take the test and we have a fight"

Floyd fans said, "If Manny agrees to testing and Floyd puts another roadblock then we know who is ducking"

Manny said YES to testing a long time ago
            ..... do we have a fight or did Floyd say NO and put roadblocks?
            Manny says yes out side of negotiations. Remember "Anytime,anywhere". So if Pac's team say anytime, anywhere regarding testing. How could Floyd then use that as a road block if Pac gave no indication that it was going to be an issue? Why was testing an issue for Pac when it was time to sign and everything had been agreed upon including a last minute Manny demand of 10mil penalty?

Fact is Manny has fliped flop on his stance countless times. He said testing is not an issue, but develops a needle phobia at the last minute before signing. Then says he is willing to take less then Floyd just to make the fight for the fans and when Floyd gives an offer Pac then wants a 50/50 split.

Bottom line Manny has no stance on anything and flip flops on testing and split. Dude is running from Mayweather since dancing to "Anytime,anywhere".

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Manny says yes out side of negotiations. Remember "Anytime,anywhere". So if Pac's team say anytime, anywhere regarding testing. How could Floyd then use that as a road block if Pac gave no indication that it was going to be an issue? Why was testing an issue for Pac when it was time to sign and everything had been agreed upon including a last minute Manny demand of 10mil penalty?

Fact is Manny has fliped flop on his stance countless times. He said testing is not an issue, but develops a needle phobia at the last minute before signing. Then says he is willing to take less then Floyd just to make the fight for the fans and when Floyd gives an offer Pac then wants a 50/50 split.

Bottom line Manny has no stance on anything and flip flops on testing and split. Dude is running from Mayweather since dancing to "Anytime,anywhere".
              So there was no indications that it was an issue? Really? So Manny was happy that Floyd and company ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs with no proof? Manny was clearly upset and actually filed a law suit to boot .... no indications? Really?

So you didn't know when Manny agreed? So Floyd lied when he said "Testing is no longer an issue"? ... nice try ...lol!

As for willing to forgo the 50/50 split, I hope you realize that that meant, that Manny would be willing to take a bit less to get this fight on. What the magic number was, he NEVER said, right? BUT I know and I hope you realized too that it was not "NO PPV money for Manny"

Still, you notice that it's always Floyd moving the goalposts and Manny who has to give in .... but when Manny gives in, Floyd then pushes those goalposts a bit further.

EXAMPLE:
              Manny ..... "I'm willing to take less than 50/50......"
              Floyd ....... "then how about I take all PPV money" (knowing full well that Manny would NOT have gone for such a deal)

Comment

So there was no indications that it was an issue? Really? So Manny was happy that Floyd and company ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs with no proof? Manny was clearly upset and actually filed a law suit to boot .... no indications? Really?

So you didn't know when Manny agreed? So Floyd lied when he said "Testing is no longer an issue"? ... nice try ...lol!

As for willing to forgo the 50/50 split, I hope you realize that that meant, that Manny would be willing to take a bit less to get this fight on. What the magic number was, he NEVER said, right? BUT I know and I hope you realized too that it was not "NO PPV money for Manny"

Still, you notice that it's always Floyd moving the goalposts and Manny who has to give in .... but when Manny gives in, Floyd then pushes those goalposts a bit further.

EXAMPLE:
                Manny ..... "I'm willing to take less than 50/50......"
                Floyd ....... "then how about I take all PPV money" (knowing full well that Manny would NOT have gone for such a deal)
                Lets keep it simple cause your simply clouding the argument with rambling.
                Floyd suggest OST and Pac's team said Anytime,anywhere. The law suite came after negotiations fell apart. When Pac's team said "anytime,anywhere" thats not an indication that they have issues with testing!!!!Why was testing an issue at the last minute when it was time for them to face up and sign?! That is a fact!!!!
                Last edited by littlemac; 08-25-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Can any Pacfan or Pac supporter explain why testing became an issue for Pac at the last minute when it was time to sign for after they had said "Anytime,anywhere" to testing? Why did they wait to the very last minute after everything was agreed upon to say that Manny had a needle phobie especially when they had said "anytime,anywhere" to testing before. OST testing was the very first thing on the contract!!! So why the sudden fear of needles?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Lets keep it simple cause your simply clouding the argument with rambling.
                    Floyd suggest OST and Pac's team said Anytime,anywhere. The law suite came after negotiations fell apart. When Pac's team said "anytime,anywhere" thats not an indication that they have issues with testing!!!! That is a fact!!!!

WRONG!

Here is simple:

Floyd SR said," I'm going to tell my son not to fight Manny", after the Cotto fight.

Secondly, OST was NOT a suggestion (you indicated incorrectly).

Third, how can you say it wasn't an issue if they were going to go for arbitration?

4th: Manny filed law suit prior to arbitration was to commence NOT AFTER

5th: So Manny had no issues? See point #4. Manny filed a law suit and see point #3, they were going to arbitration ....... Also see below where they ask for an apology "Filipino fighter's reputation has been irreparably tarnished by Floyd and company" So you still saying that there were no issues? Really?

http://pacquiao-vs-mayweather-super-...ayweather.html

Last edited by ADP02; 08-25-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

WRONG!

Here is simple:

Floyd SR said," I'm going to tell my son not to fight Manny", after the Cotto fight.

Secondly, OST was NOT a suggestion (you indicated incorrectly).

Third, how can you say it wasn't an issue if they were going to go for arbitration?

4th: Manny filed law suit prior to arbitration was to commence NOT AFTER

5th: So Manny had no issues? See point #4. Manny filed a law suit and see point #3, they were going to arbitration ....... Also see below where they ask for an apology "Filipino fighter's reputation has been irreparably tarnished by Floyd and company" So you still saying that there were no issues? Really?

http://pacquiao-vs-mayweather-super-...ayweather.html
                      First of Floyd Sr. is not part of team Floyd.

Secondly the article clearly says "The Mayweather camp's demand for random, Olympic-style drug testing, via blood sampling, and opposed by the Filipino camp stalled a negotiation that had earlier looked to have taken s smooth road to completion by year 2009 end.
                      All other key issues -- money, weight, venue – had been agreed upon quickly.
                      "

"You see where it says "earlier looked to have taken smooth road to completion" which means that there was no indication from team Pac that testing was an issue until it was time to sign and all hell broke lose with Pac's sudden development of phobia of needles. This all happened when it was time to sign. Anytime,anywhere came before all this and is why everything appeared to go smoothly because Floyd was agreeing on all of Pac's demands. Infact the only issue that was being anticipated was the split. Arum and Team Pac where surprised that Floyd would agree to a 50/50 split. It was even suggested that Floyd was going to duck the fight by not accepting a even split. At this point testing was not an issue and nobody was even concerned about it because it wasn't a big deal until Pac made it at the last minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X