Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I accuse you of being a child molester for looking like one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I accuse you of being a child molester for looking like one....

without any proof from me would you tell me to **** off or prove ur innocence or sue me??

Bare in mind i dont really have any evidence its just my opinion cause u look a ****in pedo..

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    without any proof from me would you tell me to **** off or prove ur innocence or sue me??

Bare in mind i dont really have any evidence its just my opinion..

Dude, no offense but you do realize there are about five other threads pertaining to the same topic.

Peace.

Comment

lets put ourselves in pac's shoes..

Comment

I'd just laugh at you and if you asked me to prove I'm innocent, I would.

Comment

Do i get $40 million for proving you wrong

Comment

Again, its not the same thing because Floyd has to do everything that Pac does. All of you need to stop making this one sided. Floyd is going to do everything that Pac does. Its not just Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
              Do i get $40 million for proving you wrong
              lol u ever thought that pac might just might not care about the money?? he wants to win and not want to be in a disadvantage in the biggest fight of his life.. And has something to do with pride too..
              Last edited by johncods; 12-25-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
                I'd just laugh at you and if you asked me to prove I'm innocent, I would.
                I'd also laugh at you and ask you to prove that I am. In this case, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

Btw, how would you prove you are not a child molester?

Comment

Libel/slander cannot be pursued in court if only two parties are involved. A third party must have heard of the allegations for the plaintiff to have a case. I mean, what's the point of suing for libel if nobody else has heard of the vicious remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Again, its not the same thing because Floyd has to do everything that Pac does. All of you need to stop making this one sided. Floyd is going to do everything that Pac does. Its not just Pac
                    again some athletes have different beliefs.. pac feels it will affect him.. Will it really affect him probably not but in his mind it will and he has every right to refuse it..

Comment

Working...
                    X