No announcement yet.

Diaz-Marquez tactical or war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz-Marquez tactical or war?

Me and my co-workers all seem to have different opinions...some say it will be an all out war some say it will be a tactical match...

Juan Diaz is a brawler he throws alot of punches and I have never seen him tired.

Juan Manuel Marquez is a fine technician, one of the best counter punchers with power behind his punches.

What do you guys think?

Brawler vs Counter Puncher, can you aks fo a better thang than that? I see tactical yet entertaining fight. So my opinion...tactical!

Comment

a tactical war

Comment

Marquez is going to dictate the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
          a tactical war
          you right...a tactical war!

Comment

Bit of both i think i see a classic

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
              Me and my co-workers all seem to have different opinions...some say it will be an all out war some say it will be a tactical match...

Juan Diaz is a brawler he throws alot of punches and I have never seen him tired.

Juan Manuel Marquez is a fine technician, one of the best counter punchers with power behind his punches.

What do you guys think?
              Diaz will push the fight to Marquez.. I see him doing what he did to Freitas... If anyone forgot Freitas is a tactical/Technical fighter Diaz looks good beating him up...

Diaz lost to Campbell by a brawling match and he got out powered and outhustled.. I can't see Marquez outpowering Diaz...

Marquez first win in the LW division is overrated. Casamayor was past it and he still gave Marquez a hard time doing what he does best, Marquez never dominate at that fight before Casa was KO'd...

I got Diaz by SD or UD...

Comment

I believe it will be tactical but very competitive, Marquez is 35 and Diaz is 25 Marquez has seen it all, he will show ring generalship but i believe Diaz will have his moments too.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                  Diaz will push the fight to Marquez.. I see him doing what he did to Freitas... If anyone forgot Freitas is a tactical/Technical fighter Diaz looks good beating him up...

Diaz lost to Campbell by a brawling match and he got out powered and outhustled.. I can't see Marquez outpowering Diaz...

Marquez first win in the LW division is overrated. Casamayor was past it and he still gave Marquez a hard time doing what he does best, Marquez never dominate at that fight before Casa was KO'd...

I got Diaz by SD or UD...
                  Well put, but to be fair it's always a little hard fighting against a southpaw...not trying to make excuses cuz i know marquez done fought alot of them but they are a bit awkward. Marquez got hit too much in that fight(casamayor)
                  Last edited by Uncle Ruckus; 02-07-2009, 10:48 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

i think marquez will make this tactical and box circles around diaz. UD for Manuel marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X