Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence sums up the GGG haters in a nut shell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he basically wanted Wade to win? Not that he picked Wade to win, you got to be ******ed if you pick wade to win, not even wade pick wade to win.

Comment

Lmfao that sadly is very much like a Ward-tard fan you know he is only rooting for Ward because of the scumbag affiliation Ward has with Floyd.
      Pity that Errol can't have a mind of his own apart from that he seems much more likable and decent than Ward or Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        Every reaction to Golovkin by these guys is "Ward." It's a coping mechanism for them. They feel threatened. Nothing more.
        You should try playing their tactic right back at them they love it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          This^^^^^^^

Was talking to some of my guys last night about the fight and they said "Man you're from DC and a brother, how are you not going with Wade"? As if just because i'm black i'm supposed to rock with him. I told them Wade was nowhere near a level as a GGG and I can't roll with someone just because he happens to be from the same race as me. That's just dumb as heck
          hahaha
          it kinda reminds me of the Eminem thing in the 90s
          white dude tryna make a living rapping and he has all the skills all shaped up from all the work he put in, but gets written off cause of race. (actually this might not be the case, I think spence probably doing those mayweather type PR stuff haha, I feel he's too smart esp. with that 160 weight remark)
          but Dr. Dre being the artist mastermind that he is

""I don't give a **** if you're purple; if you can kick it, I'm working with you."

Yeah he fighting like D level dudes, but man, at least he's finishing the job like that. Mike Tyson had pretty bad fighters in front of him during his time, but he did his job like a boss. :P Like it happens in boxing. Dead periods and then you get the evenly competitive dream fights somewhere.

** It's funny as heck if Spence does carry like that Mayweather persona, cause I seriously miss that guy. He was funny as hell. Everything he said created borderline controversy but you kinda feel he just trolling people for laughs. What a character, he didn't even have to play a villain, he's just a funny guy to me.
          Last edited by dranoel; 04-24-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Fan of Spence Jr but yeah those are sum stupid Tweets lol

You Went with Wade, he got destroyed, you give GGG Credit and you leave it alone not try to discredit and say "Someone Else Could Beat Him"
            That's the only negative I see there, it's like he is one of those posters on here. He jumped to another fighter straightaway, I don't think he was picking wade by the way, I think he was just "siding" or wanting Wade to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              That's the only negative I see there, it's like he is one of those posters on here. He jumped to another fighter straightaway, I don't think he was picking wade by the way, I think he was just "siding" or wanting Wade to win.
              Clearly. He was rooting for a guy who is promoted by the same guy he is.....shocking!

Comment

Uh oh. Are they going to disown Sugar Ray Leonard?

OMG WTF!?!?!

Uncle Tom wow, I hate Sugar Ray Leonard now

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  Clearly. He was rooting for a guy who is promoted by the same guy he is.....shocking!
                  Yep, I don't think he was picking Wade to win. He was merely saying am with this guy (I want him to win, am siding with this guy etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    According to the race hunters here (like yourself) SRL isn't really giving GGG props. It's not possible because he's black, right?

All blacks hate GGG right?

P.S. It's so funny seeing the same people scream racism and if you rewind a couple of years, they are the same people saying, "stop bringing up race in everything."

Comical.
                    "All blacks hate GGG." I missed where I posted this. I'm referring to the aggressive losers on this site, and people like Errol Spence. But please continue to sensationalize and exaggerate.

Comment

"All blacks hate GGG." I missed where I posted this. I'm referring to the aggressive losers on this site, and people like Errol Spence. But please continue to sensationalize and exaggerate.
                      Did I say you said that? Or did I highlight the fact the fact you said that black people will disown SRL now.

Isn't that how race hunters work though? Make a race comment then say, "I ain't talking about race."

Comment

Working...
                      X