No announcement yet.

Only 1 out of 80 boxing writers scored for Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't know, I was a lot more nervous about this fight than I was the first time. It was definitely closer. Pac should have won, but I wouldn't have been as surprised if he didn't.
    same here
    never had any doubts at all he'd beat Bradley the 1st time
    if anything, was surprised at just how easily he beat Bradley that time
    but thought for sure Pac was gonna get completely dominated this time
    couldn't believe the young, prime guy was the one who gassed
    Pac pulled a good 8-4 decision in the rematch, 9-3 the 1st time
    when the 12th ended this time, was very relieved
    Pac looked his age, but knew he still won again

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      I always get a kick out of it when press scores, polls, etc are this wide when scoring a fight. There is always a few guys who think they are special and will argue to the bitter end that the other guy won. You better realize someone 2 years, 3 years, 10 years from now will be arguing Bradley won both fight....

And no you special guy. You in fact are not special. You d not know more then the 95% on the other side.
      There isn't a single decision fight in the history of boxing that doesn't have people who argue against the majority, no matter how large that majority is. Guaranteed. People will tell you Chavez deserved the draw, or even the win, against Whitaker. They'll tell you Rios beat Abril. They'll tell you Cloud beat Campillo. They'll tell you Duran beat Hagler.

Honestly, I'm surprised more people didn't score this fight for Bradley.

Comment

There isn't a single decision fight in the history of boxing that doesn't have people who argue against the majority, no matter how large that majority is. Guaranteed. People will tell you Chavez deserved the draw, or even the win, against Whitaker. They'll tell you Rios beat Abril. They'll tell you Cloud beat Campillo. They'll tell you Duran beat Hagler.

where's Romebyko? :laugh:

Comment

on my fightscorecollector site you can also see all the press and fan scores from june 2012

first fight 117-111 Pac

second fight 116-112 Pac

Comment

How anybody can score either Pac vs Bradley fight in favour of Bradley is beyond me. Pac won very clearly on both occasions. I had the first fight 9-3 and was being generous to Bradley, the second one 8-4.

Comment

I scored this one 7-5 Pac. Had the first as a draw.

Comment

I personally felt this was closer than the first fight and I gave Pac the first fight.

7-5 Pac.

Comment

Accidentally double posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    where's Romebyko? :laugh:
                    Come on, now, Rome's not like that. He'll admit the loss and move on.

Comment

I think there might be a few.

I don't think anyone would say Mosley beat Mayweather for example. Or Margarito beat Pacquaio.

But yeah I agree there's usually some who will argue especially when it's a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X