Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lundy vs Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id be interested to watch it not many fights right now from prov so this would be good

Comment

Weak date for HBO.

Provodnikov vs Lundy
      Andrade vs Rose

unless there's a TBA fight that is headlining, this is awful.

This follows the Cotto/Martinez PPV from a week before. Don't they usually have a strong show following the re-airing of a PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
        Weak date for HBO.

Provodnikov vs Lundy
        Andrade vs Rose

This follows the Cotto/Martinez PPV from a week before. Don't they usually have a strong show following the re-airing of a PPV?

Garbage. Looks like a shobox or fnf card. Imagine if the cotto/martinez re-airing segues right into the rios/prov main event? an utter disgrace its not happening.

Comment

I was looking forward to Mattyhsse/Lundy last year. That would've been a good scrap.

Provodnikov/Lundy would be a solid fight as well and certainly better than a fight with Demarco. Can Lundy utilize his movement and counterpunching for 12 rounds while keeping full focus. Or will he succumb to Provodnikov's pressure? I'd pick Ruslan by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            Weak date for HBO.

Provodnikov vs Lundy
            Andrade vs Rose

Banner taking advantage of the date and their 2 champs

Comment

Originally posted by Babyboyctc View Post
              http://******craveonline.com/news/32...bo-for-june-14

I like Lundy, but I have Ruslan laying him out after Lundy starts getting c0cky.

What do you guys think?
              I think this is going to be a public lynching. Ruslan is on another level and Lundy will get worn down and sparked within 8 rounds. Guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
              X