No announcement yet.

Guerrero would maul and mangle Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero would maul and mangle Timothy Bradley

Timmy was unimpressive last night. If he were to face THE GHOST, I personally believe he would get stopped or take a big beating. He would not be able to use his footspeed because of the lack or power and on the inside he would be abosolutely mauled by the bigger, stronger, taller, Guerrero.

Timmy gets mangled Up by the GHOST.

Everybody always assume the same Bradley from another fight will show up for the next one.
    Oh man, he's gonna brawl and go straight to Marquez and get KO'd!

who did the duck dance again?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Timmy was unimpressive last night. If he were to face THE GHOST, I personally believe he would get stopped or take a big beating. He would not be able to use his footspeed because of the lack or power and on the inside he would be abosolutely mauled by the bigger, stronger, taller, Guerrero.

Timmy gets mangled Up by the GHOST.
      I see Bradley picking his spots very well, boxing him and also getting the better of Guerrero in close. I don't see him staying on the inside long enough for Guerrero to get off.

Comment

Bradley is a very versatile fighter. Guerrero has shown some versatility, fighting his mauling style against Berto and a solid outside boxing style against Katsidis... but let me ask you, who has Guerrero beaten that matches the skill level of Devon Alexander, or even Lamont Peterson? Let alone Juan Manuel Marquez?

Comment

That is still an interesting fight 50/50 to me, they are both guys who do a lot well and not a lot great. The problem for Guerrero is he would get hit with like 50% of Bradley's punches so he would have to be throwing and landing a ton but I do think he would be up for the task of doing it at leas the throwing a lot part.

Comment

He performs in much the same fashion. Defeating Ghost, but not as impressively as Floyd did.

See he has movement, speed, the pot shot thing, and some passable defense.. so Guerrerro would mostly be nullified. Not to the point Floyd did, but neither was Juan.

Comment

Guerrero is a good fighter,and I'd like to see this fight tbh..I think Bradley will win the exchanges in this fight..Bradley feet are faster and his footwork is far better then Guerrero's..I see Bradley out working and out fighting Guerrero..

Comment

It would be a good fight, but for Timmeh, he needs to keep fighting top guys, which means Floyd or Pac again.

Comment

Pretty good fight, I think Bradley would take it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                    Bradley is a very versatile fighter. Guerrero has shown some versatility, fighting his mauling style against Berto and a solid outside boxing style against Katsidis... but let me ask you, who has Guerrero beaten that matches the skill level of Devon Alexander, or even Lamont Peterson? Let alone Juan Manuel Marquez?
                    Yeah too bad Alexander didn't show up to fight and Peterson is just about the same level as Berto. The only great fighter he has under his resume is Marquez and he had all the advantages to win, so my guess is they have both fought about the same level of competition. Only difference is that Bradley seems to be better suited fighting at this weight then Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                    X