Gabe Rosado talks about his Kid Chocolate talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Seems like nobody @154 will fight him
    Like I said, I have sympathy for the kid, but he's nobody. Why would any of the top names at 154 or 160 care to take him on? They're looking at bigger and better things. On the other hand, the kind of money Gabe is saying he was offered to fight Quillin is a joke. 55k? I don't blame Rosado for turning that down. He knows he's likely to take the "L" against "Chocolate." Why go down for so little?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Like I said, I have sympathy for the kid, but he's nobody. Why would any of the top names at 154 or 160 care to take him on? They're looking at bigger and better things. On the other hand, the kind of money Gabe is saying he was offered to fight Quillin is a joke. 55k? I don't blame Rosado for turning that down. He knows he's likely to take the "L" against "Chocolate." Why go down for so little?
      Most of the "big names" at 154 and 160 dont fight each other, they fight guys worse then Rosada and hope for a title shot.

Comment

I got love for Rosado, I hope to see him again soon. Rosado v Kid Chocolate is a bad match up for him, but I'll still ride

@ above poster who said he has no chin...what fights lately allows you to come to that conclusion. I don't remember the biggest puncher in the game right now, GGG putting him out on his ass. How long ago was the Angulo fight. That's hardly relevant

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I got love for Rosado, I hope to see him again soon. Rosado v Kid Chocolate is a bad match up for him, but I'll still ride

@ above poster who said he has no chin...what fights lately allows you to come to that conclusion. I don't remember the biggest puncher in the game right now, GGG putting him out on his ass. How long ago was the Angulo fight. That's hardly relevant
          He has a decent chin IMO. People holding on to that Angulo fight. He got caught and couldn't recover.
          He wasn't downed by Golovkin and a CW couldn't even knock him down, he actually knocked him down.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
            Makes some good points... who does GBP have for chocolate?
            Nobody, stop b.s-ing him and pay the man
            Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez
              I remember him from the Dzin fight and how unprofessional he was... that's going to hang with him the rest of his career.I remember seeing this guy walking to the buffet the next morning too with his team.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He has a decent chin IMO. People holding on to that Angulo fight. He got caught and couldn't recover.
                He wasn't downed by Golovkin and a CW couldn't even knock him down, he actually knocked him down.
                I agree. His chin is pretty damn good, he took the best shots Golovkin landed and was never really hurt until the last round when he couldn't see the punches. The Angulo stoppage was kind if premature IMO. Rosado would beat Angulo now and he turned down a rematch with Rosado to fight Lara.

Comment

Working...
                X