Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Valero would destroy lucas mathysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero woulda got ****ed up by Lucas, Swift and AB. **** him!

Comment

That's a safe pick. Matthysse can't beat a dead man.I think Matthysse is a better fighter and takes a better punch. He is obviously more disciplined since Valero was crazy. They are both great punchers with a simular style of coming foward and throwing an endless stream of hard punches.Valero was hurt and knocked down and that has never happened to Matthysse. Valero loved to slug it out and so does Matthysse. If they were the same size I'd give Matthysse a slight edge over the late great Valero. Matthysse had more variety in his attack with lots of different hard punches and combinations from all angles and better accuracy.

Comment

Valero was a straight G! He didnt want to humiliate all these bums out now so he took his own life as a sacrifice.

Comment

We are über cool bruh, Matty Ice woulda took Valero bootay like the bootay warrior

Comment

Valero could not drop Demarco, but Broner did... Soo Varelo was overrated and fought with his chin in the air, Lucas is the real deal.

Comment

he only had the balls to ko a defenseless woman and children countless times, the fact the board still allows threads about him is a disgrace, I hope he is rotting in hell. He was a known wife and child beater who took a cowards way out after he went too far again

Comment

Valero was a beast but Lucas Matthysse is a monster...

Comment

Originally posted by Wecoolbrah View Post
                  Valero was a straight G! He didnt want to humiliate all these bums out now so he took his own life as a sacrifice.
                  Valero was a straight b1tch is what he was.

Comment

If there ever was a fighter more overrated than Matthysse is these days, it's Valero imo. Many call him a poor man's Manny Pacquiao, but I think he was more like a smaller, more durable version of Edison Miranda. Had he fought the caliber of opposition Miranda did, he wouldn't be remembered as the mythical beast a lot of fans are making him out to be now.

Comment

Valero was actually very slick when he was boxing. It's easy to overlook that and just notice the KO percentage. His handler and trainer mentioned that when he was in the amateurs, he was "like water" defensively. Couldn't hit him.

And we never heard of Lucas Matthysse being a huge puncher until the Peterson fight. Everyone knew him as a hard hitting guy before that fight, but just because he knocked out a B/C level fighter, he's suddenly Julian Jackson for some reason. I don't really see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X