Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman attacks you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it happen at a bar. closing time and a my friend motions me out side as he walks out of the door. I follow him out to find him and this guy squarin up and rolling the dukes around. o I'm walking up like hey man, lets just relax so.... Biff, I get dotted in the eye by this chick out of no where. So I look at her and shes coming in at me wide with a hook. It was automatic, roll under the hook and slip the right hand that genrally follows. I'm telling you that this chick was just trying to knock my ass out, I could tell as she grunted with the right hand as her and her right hand past right by me. After she rushed past me with her right hand I looked over to my buddy, they were exchanging heavily in a corridor. I look back to the girl and she starts in again coming at me. I feinted a jab and made her flinch and she stopped in her tracks and I'm kind of moching her. Some guy comes up and says, "dude, you're fighting a girl.......", I just replied that she was fighting me. Had a nice little dot under my eye from her ring the next day. She's lucky that I was and still am a gentleman. It was actually kinda fun, lol.

Unless you think that your life is in danger by her never hit a woman.............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-20-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Am I the Indian guy?
      i'll be the nerd, no problem. you can be the cool black guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

on the real, i have never laid hands on my woman and i have been under attack a few times. i got a big mouth and i know how to get under her skin....plus she's a bit nutty.
        you know how to get under every ones skin, she's definitely a warrior to live with you

Comment

my girl is white and she started swing the laptop power cord at me....i have a scar on my arm to this day and this happened long before Django came out.

the laptop power cord!? Man she must of grabbed the first thing she saw

Comment

i'll be the nerd, no problem. you can be the cool black guy.
            Sweet, for once in my life i'll be cool AND black

Comment

Comment

my girl is white and she started swing the laptop power cord at me....i have a scar on my arm to this day and this happened long before Django came out.

it's dangerous territory...some women have that **** in the back of their mind that you're not going to hit them back, so they try and use that to their advantage. My old lady hit me one time, she said the look I gave her scared her far worse than me hitting her back would have. That was the first and last time it happened.

Comment

Ok she cheap shots yo ass and knocks your teeth out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                      Ok she cheap shots yo ass and knocks your teeth out.
                      I'd tell her there is no boxing in the kitchen, then advise her that isn't the correct way to make a sandwich

Comment

Working...
                      X