No announcement yet.

Honest opinion on Peyton Manning's Broncos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest opinion on Peyton Manning's Broncos

That was a weird game to watch it was almost like we fielded two different teams at times,but overall i see a high level roster with a superbowl look to them and if guys can take the load off of him enough to wear he can be the deep threat i know he is watch out league Thomas will be a superstar wideout.

But i want some honest opinions from an outsiders view not just haters or cheerleaders like myself at the moment.

Its a good team, without the picks they probably win.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Its a good team, without the picks they probably win.
      For sure and Atlanta is a talented team also,i was very impressed by our defense they did however take advantage of our lbs and our safteys with Gonzalez.

Comment

Denver is expecting too much from Manning hes been out of football for a long time. This team isnt going to the Superbowl but I think next year after Manning gets a year under his belt with the practices, contact, the timing with the receivers etc you guys will be a Superbowl contender.

And with these replacements ref the game is being called different then the last time he played its going to take him some time to adjust.

8-8 , 9-7 could still win the division though.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-18-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

9-7, they won't win the division if SD is healthy. Good team, I like them alot but way too much hype surrounding them.

Comment

Atlanta's unique defensive strategy threw Peyton off in the first half. By the time he got a hang of it, it was too late. If the Denver offense were more use to him they would have adjusted a lot quicker.

I think it'll be about 4th or 5th week when the offense really starts clicking and getting use to each other.

I got Denver in the super bowl against 49ers.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              Atlanta's unique defensive strategy threw Peyton off in the first half. By the time he got a hang of it, it was too late. If the Denver offense were more use to him they would have adjusted a lot quicker.

I think it'll be about 4th or 5th week when the offense really starts clicking and getting use to each other.

I got Denver in the super bowl against 49ers.
              Pre season i was not into the hype,and i am still a bit skeptical but if we are able to infuse our running game the way i think we can its going to be lights out for our division at least.

Comment

its only been two games, the first one was a great performance by Manning the second he had a bad first half but he pulled thru, there's only a few quarterbacks that could come back from three interceptions and win games (the Manning's) I believe if he would of got the ball again they would of won, but I see good things for Denver as long as he stays injury free...
                Last edited by -jose-; 09-19-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The Broncos obviously arent completely used to Manning managing the game at the line of scrimmage, that will get smoother over time.

Manning wont throw that many interceptions every game obviously so the fact the Broncos almost came back and won after that says a lot. They already beat the Steelers which surprised me and Peyton looked great in that game. Also the defense still looks very good. Honestly I see no reason for them not to win the AFC West

Comment

Working...
                  X