Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Peterson Ruling: I Guess It's Ok To Take Drugs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Peterson Ruling: I Guess It's Ok To Take Drugs!

Former champion Amir Khan is shocked with the IBF's decision to allow Lamont Peterson to keep his junior welterweight title. Peterson won the IBF/WBA belts with a controversial split decision over Amir Khan on December 10. A rematch was set for May 19th in Las Vegas, but two weeks before the bout was going to happen Petterson tested positive for synthetic testosterone. Both boxers agreed to take part in a random drug testing protocol, which the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) conducted.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm with Khan here. This is disgusting.

Comment

I'm also with Khan.....where do they draw the line?????????????? So you can take this amount of Testosterone and it is okay...you get to keep your title and ranking and record? WTF??!!

Comment

Get over it haters!!! Khan had it coming. Garcia wasn't on drugs!!! Apparently neither was Peterson, Maidana, or Prescott. Peterson didn't have a power advantage he simply outfought Khan, put that with the constant fouls and you get what you got.

Comment

He got a point.

I'd like to here seriously educated answers as to why Peterson had it in his body.

Comment

I may somewhat agree with Khan, but he's just mad he has 2 straight losses. Peterson has a condition? Not sure. It's suspicious an I don't want boxing to turn into MMA where all these former roiders have low test now and get to legally take TRT to keep high levels.

Khan: Go get a new trainer, learn how to control distance, and play defense and I might like watching you again. Otherwise you are always just a disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

I think Peterson, had Low Testostrine Problem,
              and the According to Kizer of the, NSAC, if a
              Fighters Level is brought to Normal Range,
              They will License Him , in such instances....

Comment

I guess it is. You cheated? Well we are really disappointed in you, but you get to keep your belt anyway.

Comment

disgusting...........

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    He got a point.

I'd like to here seriously educated answers as to why Peterson had it in his body.
                    Google, Low Testostorine!!! U can look to a Recent Article,
                    on the Scene, where the NSAC Director Detalied your Question...

Comment

Working...
                    X