No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If I listened to Paramore I'd shoot stuff up too. Starting with my own eardrums.

Comment

• @piersmorgan: Shocking details on this #Colorado shooter - he shot 71 people, many still critical. Hair painted red, told police he was 'The Joker'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        No, my point isn't wrong, if there are no guns on the street, how can someone use them to kill? As long as people are allowed to carry guns, the cycle will never change. Keep guns for in home defense solves all that.
        Yes, it is very wrong not only that it is a very naive and simple minded.

So now the gun fairy is going to get rid of all those evil guns and magically make criminals whose guns it couldn't take away not carry them into the street.

Cocaine, crack, heroin, marijuana are completely banned yet somehow they are readibly availble. Could it be that criminals don't give a **** about laws or the gun fairy?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          @piersmorgan: Shocking details on this #Colorado shooter - he shot 71 people, many still critical. Hair painted red, told police he was 'The Joker'.
          Probably get instant red, but can't help it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            How about restricting gun ownership to one gun per citizen. And by gun I mean small caliber handgun, not fully automatic assault weapon. It doesn't infringe on your right to defend yourself.
            How about, NO.

This is what happens when people speak when they have zero knowledge about what they are talking about. Civilians cannot own fully automatic weapons except for some state where a federal class three license is required and it is very expensive and regulated. They are also pre1986 automatic weapons which are very limited and incredibly expensive. And last caliber has nothing to do with a gun being automatic.

Comment

• ns

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              How about, NO.

This is what happens when people speak when they have zero knowledge about what they are talking about. Civilians cannot own fully automatic weapons except for some state where a federal class three license is required and it is very expensive and regulated. They are also pre1986 automatic weapons which are very limited and incredibly expensive. And last caliber has nothing to do with a gun being automatic.
              The following states allow private ownership of machine guns if registered with ATF: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, WI, WY.

And you're talking about knowledge?

My point is this shit shouldn't even be allowed.

Comment

How about restricting gun ownership to one gun per citizen. And by gun I mean small caliber handgun, not fully automatic assault weapon. It doesn't infringe on your right to defend yourself.
                does this apply to the illegal gun owners...? you think they'll follow this rule also...?

Comment

• the world just gets stupider

Comment

i'm not trading my .45 for a slingshot...

Comment

• It's very sad about this crazy gunman at the Batman film. These people never got to see the film!

Comment

Working...
                      X