Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    ****? nah...there's plenty of **** here...its fun watching CungLe rape you in this thread...imma call this one *****Tube
    of course you'd agree with that clowns' ignorant rants. floyd is a bum right? can i quote you on that? let me guess, you can beat him up yourself right? cornball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      of course you'd agree with that clowns' ignorant rants. floyd is a bum right? can i quote you on that? let me guess, you can beat him up yourself right? cornball.
      -pound4pound- would Arnulfo Bravo that midget ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        Yes, the same old, inactive, overtrained Mosley who Manny ducked. So yeah.......Not to mention, he's a fighting a man Mosley himself BRUTALIZED. And let's not make this out to be more than it really is: Tony ain't comin' to fight. He's going there to do a job, and collect a paycheck. This whole fight is a joke, as has been the case with Manny's entire 2010. Floyd's win over Mosley trumps both of Manny's fights from 2010.
        yea, he 'ducked' Mosley and fought the guy who beat him...youknow that same guy that bictha ss **** mayweather ducked because he lives in Puerto Rico.??
        And it'sfunny howyou *****es downplay the Margarito fight when mayweathe never had the balls,
        turning down 10 mil to fight him.
        Goddamn *****s,when are you *****es gonna Wake the **** up and realize that Mayweather don't give a **** about you.!
        PAC is constatntly moving up in weights , giving the fans the fights they want to see.
        Other than the Mosley fight ,What has mayweather given you?? a fight with an old blown up lightweight..........and another 2 year off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          -pound4pound- would Arnulfo Bravo that midget ass
          wooooow @ you "unignoring" me LOL. You're worst than a little girl! LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• No Legs Mayweather is keyboard warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              yea, he 'ducked' Mosley and fought the guy who beat him...youknow that same guy that bictha ss **** mayweather ducked because he lives in Puerto Rico.??
              And it'sfunny howyou *****es downplay the Margarito fight when mayweathe never had the balls,
              turning down 10 mil to fight him.
              Goddamn *****s,when are you *****es gonna Wake the **** up and realize that Mayweather don't give a **** about you.!
              PAC is constatntly moving up in weights , giving the fans the fights they want to see.
              Other than the Mosley fight ,What has mayweather given you?? a fight with an old blown up lightweight..........and another 2 year off.

Exactly,Floyd doesnt give a **** about this low life losers.

Floyd even diss his only fan Malignaggi.

Kenny said Hatton looked great against Malignaggi,Floyd said GREAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????

Are you serious,he should walk through Malignaggi!

And Malignaggi didnt won second in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                Exactly,Floyd doesnt give a **** about this low life losers.

Floyd even diss his only fan Malignaggi.

Kenny said Hatton looked great against Malignaggi,Floyd said GREAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????

Are you serious,he should walk through Malignaggi!

And Malignaggi didnt won second in that fight.
                why the **** do you care if he loves his fans or not? why do you care if pac does too? and lol @ your "scientific" rankings lol..can you amuse me and show me how pacqauio is scientifically number 1?

Comment

• Comment

why the **** do you care if he loves his fans or not? why do you care if pac does too? and lol @ your "scientific" rankings lol..can you amuse me and show me how pacqauio is scientifically number 1?
                    it's simple physics.

.............. balls
                    ranking = . skill

Comment

FOTD,P4P numer UNO,and TOP 5 atg according to boxing experts.

Comment

Working...
                      X