Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    no theyre not. They agreed not to continue testing after the fight, and only would agree if they found issues with their results

theres a link but im not going to dig it up. This was quoted by Tygart after the fight
    I stand corrected.

But please do bring up the link if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      I stand corrected.

But please do bring up the link if you don't mind.
      done, i redited it

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        done, i redited it
        Thanks.

I wish it wasn't from the examiner but it'll pass. Seems to be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
          Jesus ****ing christ. Go back to the pinoy school on Peds.

The body over time increases in size? What do you think these athletes are taking? Eating sponges?

This thread got tarded up by the usual *****/******* nonsense. Muhammad was right.

bye
          Looking at your posts your a biased mofo.
          The more you post the more of a tool you look.
          Give it up.

Comment

some pac huggers are in high places

Comment

the author of that article..........rockwell is a mayweather hatin douchebag. Its all he writes about........hztin mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
                Looking at your posts your a biased mofo.
                The more you post the more of a tool you look.
                Give it up.
                I think i am quite rational. I welcome you to prove me wrong on any point i have made.

If you are asking if i like Mayweather more as a fighter than Pacquiao then the answer is yes.
                But that would make every single person biased. Everyone like one or the other more than the other.

What you morons fail to realize however is that this is not about Pacquiao and Floyd. It is sad that not one single topic can stay clear of the ******ed ******* and *****s.
                Last edited by fugu; 06-13-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  So your saying since Pac and Shane now have millions, they can buy some new enhanced drug that will not show in their system.. So money can buy yourself a clean test now.. Are we seriously getting that desperate to believe that crap? If so then Oscar bought himself to a clean test so did, Hopkins, RJJ, Tyson.. every fighter who made millions..

Your logic states that having millions can get more to beat test. You can test clean with the NSAC cause you now have millions of dollars to find some way to beat test..

If this was the case then might as well make PED's legal with that logic..

Shane was sold out by Balco which is a fact he was on PED
                  Their is still NO PROVEN Fact that Pac has used PED's other then ASSUMPTIONS
                  Vargas had made millions, he got caught using drugs so did James Toney..?
                  The fact of the matter is that some PED's can't be detected through urine tests. Blood is needed to be certain. It's possible for top prize fighters to use drugs and get away with it and that won't change until random blood tests are made mandatory.

Comment

I aint specifically talking about Pacquiao but its sounds like some type of desperation act assuming that when boxers make millions they can come up with way to beat the system. Seriously? So then we can discredit all the boxers who made millions in the past cause someway they paid their way to beat the system..

Going back to my question? Vargas and Toney both made millions but got caught using PED's under the normal drug test system.. Dont tell me they went to a wrong PED supplier now..
                    I see you're a naturally born idiot.
                    PEDs and steroids are essentially two different things.
                    Vargas and Toney were caught using steroids.
                    Mosley was not caught using PEDs..
                    If you pay top dollar you can get drugs that are not detected by urine analysis, say..vs a horse steroid.
                    See how that works.

Comment

Its funny how the Shane Mosley incident, who never got caught using PED's but confessed he beat the system, never sparked Floyd or the NSAC interest before about the issue of blood test, OST, etc.

But now theirs Pacman, who never confessed to using PED, was never sold out by some PED manufacturer, and still to this day NO EVIDENCE he has used any drug and now this matter is a BIGGER DEAL..
                      you dont knock out cotto, hatton, and UD clotty without PEDS.. pacman is fukin crap without his special medicine.. Mayweather CAN ONLY beat those guys in the honest way.

Comment

Working...
                      X