Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand Mayweather, but in all fairness, he beats Mosley UD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    apparently you cannot tell when you are contradicting yourself.
    yes floyd is a cherry pikking coward, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

apparently you cannot tell when you are contradicting yourself.
      What's your problem? Shane is good enough to beat a LOT of welters out there, but Pac and Mayweather aren't two of them he can beat. He'd get knocked out by Pac because he'd fight Pac's fight, and he's gonna get UD'd by Floyd.

Good god man, wake up and read.

Are you going to at least agree with me that Shane is well past his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
        What's your problem? Shane is good enough to beat a LOT of welters out there, but Pac and Mayweather aren't two of them he can beat. He'd get knocked out by Pac because he'd fight Pac's fight, and he's gonna get UD'd by Floyd.

Good god man, wake up and read.

Are you going to at least agree with me that Shane is well past his prime?
        I know you are a *******, thats why. Didn't you vote that Manny deserves more props for beating Clottey than Floyd does for beating Mosley?

Comment

I know you are a *******, thats why. Didn't you vote that Manny deserves more props for beating Clottey than Floyd does for beating Mosley?
          I am a Mosley fan, I know him and his father, have met with them several times. I have no idea what a ******* is, sorry.

I voted for Clottey because Clottey in my opinion is one of the toughest fighters around, and he won't potshot all night long.
          Last edited by Boxing Scene; 01-19-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Nobodys beating Floyd right now.

Im damn sure gonna enjoy my boy Shane Mosley trying tho!

He deserves this fight. He is old at 38 and will have been outta the ring for like 18months so its not ideal but Shane's ranked #1 at WW so u gotta take ur hat off to Floyd for showing some balls, its been a while

Comment

I have to agree.

I see Mayweather winning quite clearly but the threat Mosley brings to the table can't be ignored.

Mosley has great power and speed, is durable and a natural 147/154 pounder plus is the man at 147 after his destruction over Margarito.

A win over Mosley makes Mayweather the official man at 147 and overall is a really good win.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i think so too...i'm just glad he's finally fighting a legit welter
                Zab & Baldo werent legit welters? De la hoya wasnt a jr middleweight?

Comment

It's really disgusting to see now everybody calling SSM a old and shot fighter, he's the champ and biggest threat than any other fighter in WW...or maybe you think Clottey is a better opponent...??

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    yes floyd is a cherry pikking coward, lol, nyahahahahaha
                    What are you going to post about once he fights Shane and beats his ass?

you're a waste of internet packets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chago View Post
                      It's really disgusting to see now everybody calling SSM a old and shot fighter, he's the champ and biggest threat than any other fighter in WW...or maybe you think Clottey is a better opponent...??
                      I think Clottey is a bigger threat than Mosley, sorry. Clottey isn't past his prime and has given every single fighter he has fought an awesome test. Mosely is past his prime, and I'd have a hard time picking between him and Clottey in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X