Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 rounds of golf since the oil spill began.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 rounds of golf since the oil spill began.

Saturday June 19, Obama played his 7th round of golf since the oil spill began. He has played 39 rounds of golf since he took office. By comparison Bush played 24 rounds during his whole eight years. Obama has added 3 trillion dollars to the deficit since he took office. By comparison Bush added 5 trillion during his eight years. The average unemployment since Obama took office is now over 9 per cent. Bush by comparison, just over 5 per cent.

And I'm guessing Bush wouldn't have turned away from 13 countries and counting, to help clean up the oil spill, including an offer from the Dutch only 3 days after the accident, to bring skimmers that would remove thousands of tons of sludge per day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/05/bu...my/05jobs.html
    http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/21/wh...o-us-all-good/

But I'm sure Barry is doing everything he can, to pass his cap and trade legislation that is, to make sure our electricity prices necessarily skyrocket.

jeb bush in 2012!

Comment

wait so Obama has been turning down help in the gulf?

how did i miss this?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        jeb bush in 2012!
        I'm liking Bobby Jindal more and more. I think another Bush is gonna be a tough sell.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        wait so Obama has been turning down help in the gulf?

how did i miss this?
        Some 1920 law blah blah, the same one Bush signed a waiver or whatever for after 9/11. But then I guess Barry's Union buddies would get mad at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I'm liking Bobby Jindal more and more. I think another Bush is gonna be a tough sell.
          i know. just kidding about jeb.

after w. , jeb has no chance.

shame really.

i've always preferred jeb over w.

w. has always been the lucky brother. jeb i think is the smarter and better of the too.

if w. didn't have such a bad name , jeb would have been the perfect republican candidate.

a latino first lady would have killed at the elections. democrats have no chance with a republican candidate getting a large latino vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Some 1920 law blah blah, the same one Bush signed a waiver or whatever for after 9/11. But then I guess Barry's Union buddies would get mad at him.
            Jindal is a cool bloke

thats the Louisiana governor right?

Hailey Barbour was rumored to run too but i dont think he has much of a chance if he does

Comment

George P Bush for 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i know. just kidding about jeb.

after w. , jeb has no chance.

shame really.

i've always preferred jeb over w.

w. has always been the lucky brother. jeb i think is the smarter and better of the too.

if w. didn't have such a bad name , jeb would have been the perfect republican candidate.

a latino first lady would have killed at the elections. democrats have no chance with a republican candidate getting a large latino vote.
                Yeah you never hear Jeb's name come up for that very reason. I do think his son has a bright future though, George Prescott Bush, but he's a good dozen years or so away from Presidential material, if he gets some political experience in the meantime. Having a mother born in Mexico will definitely help.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                Jindal is a cool bloke

thats the Louisiana governor right?

Hailey Barbour was rumored to run too but i dont think he has much of a chance if he does
                Yeah, the more I see of him, the more I like. He's probably too young to run in 2012, hell he's not even 40 yet, but maybe in 16.

Comment

I can't believe people fell for Obamas bull****.

Comment

i might be in the minority among republicans here but i think our future depends on getting latinos over to the republican party.

latinos are a hard working people. latinos are actually very conservative. they are very family oriented and also religious.

they would be a very welcome addition to the republican party nationally as they are in some states like texas and florida for example.

Comment

Working...
                    X