Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on physician assisted suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on physician assisted suicide?

When someone is terminally ill and suffering and they want to die because the pain is too much, should they have the right to be able to die? At least in a way that is as pain free as possible.

This way is much more humane than taking someone off life support to suffocate or starve to death right?

I'm for it. If every day is nothing but hardcore pain and it's a matter of weeks before you die, then people should be given the option to take a pill to end their suffering. Anything else is cruel.

Comment

I'm for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        When someone is terminally ill and suffering and they want to die because the pain is too much, should they have the right to be able to die? At least in a way that is as pain free as possible.

This way is much more humane than taking someone off life support to suffocate or starve to death right?
        “He himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.”

Comment

I read a thread similar on ESB with a poll .About 90 percent were for.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
            “He himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.”
            Who's that quote from? Cesar? Will Rogers?

Comment

It's the right thing to do, keeping a hopeless patient on life support not only hurts the patient but also his/her relatives and close friends.

And yes it would be more humane than letting him starve to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Who's that quote from? Cesar? Will Rogers?
                Bible (I Corinthians 3:15—NIV)

it means i agree with it and as a christian you can still go to heaven but your only gonna get a rancher instead of that 7 story mansion.(unless your like Samson and take out a **** load of Palestine's while you do it.)
                Last edited by TacticalTiming; 05-14-2010, 07:40 AM.

Comment

it should be allowed. what's the point of experiencing pain to only die eventually a short while after? same goes for vegetables. let's be honest, vegetables are waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
                    Bible (I Corinthians 3:15—NIV)

it means i agree with it and as a christian you can still go to heaven but your only gonna get a rancher instead of that 7 story mansion.(unless your like Samson and take out a **** load of Palestine's while you do it.)

Isit referring to the suidicee or the suicider?

Comment

Working...
                    X