Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner says Pacquaio cant beat him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perception really is reality. Just because this guy was black and had fast hands, people thought he was all that. Rated #9 on Ring magazine despite accomplishing nothing

His defense is terrible. Pacquiao has better defense than Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
      Rios took weight loss pills. Not PEDs.

Styles make fights. Pacquiao never has problems against one-dimensional fighters with no defense.

Pacquiao has lots of problems against more talented fighters. Broner has much better defense than anybody Pacquiao has ever fought.
      and also broner has better defense? u serious?? broner was eating almost every punch maidana threw at him. broner may be faster than a lot of pac's pass opponents but better defense? lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        i always thought rios beat broner regardless of what happen this pass saturday.
        Me too. People on here had Broner winning vs the best 140lbers. They were blinded by his failed attempt to utilize the Philly shell.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          Rios took weight loss pills. Not PEDs.

Styles make fights. Pacquiao never has problems against one-dimensional fighters with no defense.

Pacquiao has lots of problems against more talented fighters. Broner has much better defense than anybody Pacquiao has ever fought.
          Broner doesn't have a defence. He tries to use the philly shell and and fails misserably as Maidana showed. Pacquiao would absolutely murder Broner.

Comment

Unlike Floyd Broner does have the balls to take a fight Pacquiao.

He will take a beating but he is willing to step up to face Pacquiao unlike Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Unlike Floyd Broner does have the balls to take a fight Pacquiao.

He will take a beating but he is willing to step up to face Pacquiao unlike Floyd
              after getting whoop on by maidana i think broner is gonna play it safe from here on out. i dont think he'll fight pac if given the chance.

Comment

Working...
              X