No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Want Floyd Mayweather on May 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Want Floyd Mayweather on May 5th

BoxingScene.com caught up with three division champion Robert Guerrero at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guerrero was scheduled to face Argentine puncher Marcos Maidana in August but had to pull out after injuring his shoulder.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course you want to fight them, who doesn't?

Comment

Floyd should do it...The Ghost has a whole County behind him

floyd + all of Gilroy = 3mil buys

Comment

ofcourse you do but what have you done to deserve that big of a payday? NONE whatsoever

Comment

Injured shoulder excuse for loss.... pretty lulzy though. Dude moved up to 140, didn't fight... now wants a 147 fight?

Comment

I can see why, but this guy has done nothing at 147 or even 140. I want to see him get healthy and go through with the Maidana fight. Guerrero has never impressed me. His best wins are who? Litzau and Katsidis? I think Maidana stops him early.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
              I can see why, but this guy has done nothing at 147 or even 140. I want to see him get healthy and go through with the Maidana fight. Guerrero has never impressed me. His best wins are who? Litzau and Katsidis? I think Maidana stops him early.
              not even at 135 did he do anything . kats is a warrior but let's face it he aint that good.

Comment

Im wishing on a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
                  not even at 135 did he do anything . kats is a warrior but let's face it he aint that good.
                  Yup, his resume at 135 sucks too.

I don't think this guy has ever beat a fighter at the world class level, now that I think about it. Like you said, Katsidis is entertaining and a warrior, but he isn't a world class fighter. Casamayor was beyond shot when they fought. The only person he's fought at the world class level was Salido @ 126 and he lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Im wishing on a star.
                    That it happens.....?

Comment

Working...
                    X