Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really miss the Floyd from 2005...the "gatti" floyd mayweather jr...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    i'm not proud of floyd beating gatti---i'm talking about his skill--his technique in the ring that night--read the damn post fully you dumb fool before posting nonsense like this--and when floyd blasts manny, don't try and take back calling gatti old and shot---coz floyd is going to make manny old and shot in and/or about 8 rounds or less---get ready for a terrible night--make sure you keep your kleenex's handy--and no, i don't mean for jerking off, like you usually do---i mean for tears, tears, and more tears---
    floyd aint fighting manny, period!......you should know that by now,he is the most known ducker ,cherrypicker for a reason.....just keep fantasizing about him beating pac tho, coz thats all it going to be , a fantasy!

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      You got dudes writing love letters on NSB now?
      and you have dudes reading them and commenting on them, kind of like yourself----hahahahaha--you made it too easy for me--lol---

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        floyd aint fighting manny, period!......you should know that by now,he is the most known ducker ,cherrypicker for a reason.....just keep fantasizing about him beating pac tho, coz thats all it going to be , a fantasy!
        when floyd beats up on your hero and sends him back to the phillipines, don't say i didn't warn you--and all of these fantasy comments are a little cliche don't you think? i'm fantasizing about the ass whooping floyd's going to dish out on your boyfriend----

Comment

baked beans make you poop

Comment

and you have dudes reading them and commenting on them, kind of like yourself----hahahahaha--you made it too easy for me--lol---
            Didn't read your love letter bruh.. thread title was all I needed to see.

Comment

Vienna sausage gives you bad gas

Comment

In my opinion Floyd was at his best at 140.

Comment

in 2005 when floyd dismantled gatti, i made up my mind that he was as close to being unbeatable as iron mike tyson was in the 80s and roy jones jr was in the 90s-----he was 28 at the time and shined like a mother****er---he has not looked back yet---manny is getting an ass whooping of a lifetime when he fights floyd---the last person who has gotten under his skin that bad was gatti----floyd's first ppv bout, in gatti's hometown of atlantic city, and had the crowd in awe---i watched that fight again last night and it still keeps me in awe---lol---he showed so much skill in that fight---from the way he countered gatti's 1,2 combo with a left hook, to the way he moved gatti's body to land his shots, to that vicious an unforgettable combo he landed in round 6----

there' not a fighter in boxing today that fights as naturally fluent as floyd----he feinted very well--he threw lazors at arturro--landing pretty much at will--he moved so smooth around the ring that night---he knew his distance and utilized it flawlessly---i mean, floyd was right in front of gatti and gatti could not hit this kid, and floyd took advantage of every mistake gatti made---at will---his punching technique is about as good as it gets--he throws so clean and sharp, turning over his punches so well, hurting gatti the whole fight---

that floyd mayweather in 2005 was not losing to any fighter in and around his weight class----while manny was busy losing to moralles and trying to drain him--floyd was knocking mother****er's blocks off---manny has a lot of speed, but his punching technique is too risky on him---floyd is the sharpest puncher in boxing, and was even sharper in the gatti fight--which i believe was floyd at his absolute peak, he put everything together at that weight class---he stepped out of his prime once he moved up, yet, still dominated fighters---

i repeat once again, no fighter could beat floyd in 2005--at 140 147, and 154---vivian harris was too busy getting knocked out by maussa---hatton came out and said he was ready---and in hindsight, he was never ready as it turned out huh?lol--cotto was kept away from floyd by arum--thus showing me, that cotto didn't want the fight himself--coz he would have made arum make it happen for him---

floyd is no longer in his tip top prime, but he is still just as dominant---to think manny really stands a chance is heartbreaking to me--lol--i pity you fools---that kid is in for the worst beatdown he's ever had---

floyd will catch manny, and make sure you really pay attention to this line---floyd will catch manny with right hand leads to the head and body, right hook followed by uppercut and left hook combinations---and he will land counter jabs over manny's jab---just watch and see---this is a lost art--floyd is a throwback fighter with better stamina---left jab counterpunches---i guarantee it---and they will stun manny and catch him off balance and floyd will buckle and drop manny with them----

basically speaking, manny is in for a long night---
                  dear pbftxrs316,

i would really appreciate it if you can keep your erotic fantasies about floyd abit more private, thanks.

sincerely,

anonymous nsb poster

Comment

when floyd beats up on your hero and sends him back to the phillipines, don't say i didn't warn you--and all of these fantasy comments are a little cliche don't you think? i'm fantasizing about the ass whooping floyd's going to dish out on your boyfriend----
                    pac aint no gatti now!...let's say floyd finally mans up anf fights pac....what's the worst thing he'd do to pac, run from him the whole fight to a decision?...lol.....you need to be offensive to give a beatdown, and with floyd's cautios , feather fisted, minimum punching ass, that would be pretty impossible!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      Vienna sausage gives you bad gas
                      I had popeyes chicken spicy with hot sauce ... with mashed potatoes, biscuits and popcorn shrimp on the side. I'm payin for it today..

Comment

Working...
                      X